What's special about this hole cutting set?
- Ice Hardened™ for extended use and durability
- Tooth form is optimized to provide up to 2X faster cutting time
- Equipped with slots to allow for faster plug removal
- Click for More Features
The Milwaukee® Ice Hardened™ Electrician Hole Saw Set improves upon traditional heat-treatment by using a proprietary cryogenic hardening process. This process hardens to the core by minimizing the amount of soft metal and creating more hard metal, which results in a hole saw that is more consistently hard throughout and will last 50% longer than the competition.
|MWT-49-22-4095||10 pc Electricians Ice Hardened™ Hole Saw Set||4.75" H x 10.25" W x 9.0" D||4.4 lbs|
- Ideal to use on most common drilling and cutting projects
- Molded case comes with room for additional hole saw and arbor
- For easier transportation from one location to another the kit includes a durable, compact carrying case
- Case also includes a removable storage case to hold smaller parts and pieces
- 30 day satifaction manufacturer's warranty
This set includes:
- (6) hole saws: 7/8", 1-1/8", 1-3/8", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/2"
- (2) arbors
- (2) drill bits
- (1) adapter
- (1) spacer
- Space for additional hole saws
- Milwaukee Tools Warranty (PDF)
- Hole Saw FAQ's
- Warehouse Safety Checklist: How to Reduce Warehouse Liability
- How to Make Your Facility ADA Compliant
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the Job Safety and Efficency
- History of Milwaukee
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030