Electricians Ice Hardened™ Hole Saw Set
The Milwaukee® Ice Hardened™ Electrician Hole Saw Set improves upon traditional heat-treatment by using a proprietary cryogenic hardening process. This process hardens to the core by minimizing the amount of soft metal and creating more hard metal, which results in a hole saw that is more consistently hard throughout and will last 50% longer than the competition.
- Ideal to use on most common drilling and cutting projects
- Molded case comes with room for additional hole saw and arbor
- For easier transportation from one location to another the kit includes a durable, compact carrying case
- Case also includes a removable storage case to hold smaller parts and pieces
- 30 day satifaction manufacturer's warranty
This set includes:
- (6) hole saws: 7/8", 1-1/8", 1-3/8", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/2"
- (2) arbors
- (2) drill bits
- (1) adapter
- (1) spacer
- Space for additional hole saws
|MWT-49-22-4095||10 pc Electricians Ice Hardened™ Hole Saw Set||4.75" H x 10.25" W x 9.0" D||4.4 lbs|
- Milwaukee Tools Warranty (PDF)
- Hole Saw FAQ's
- Warehouse Safety Checklist: How to Reduce Warehouse Liability
- How to Make Your Facility ADA Compliant
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the Job Safety and Efficency
- History of Milwaukee
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!