What's special about these blades?
- Patent pending cryogenic heat treatment hardens the blade’s core by minimizing the soft metal, giving up to 50% longer life
- Relief angles on the back of the teeth reduce stress build-up on blades and prevent shattering
- A variety of blade lengths and teeth per inch (TPI) counts are available to suit just about any application
- Click for More Features
Durable and fast cutting Milwaukee Ice Hardened Sawzall Blades have been cryogenically treated to handle the toughest alloy steel materials. Saw blades may have a different amount of teeth per inch making it easier for you to choose the best one for your professional applications.
|PART #||BLADE DIMENSIONS||TPI (Teeth Per Inch)||PACKAGE QTY.||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|MWT-48-01-9182||6" H x 0.75" W x 0.035" D||14 TPI||50||0.04 lbs per blade|
|MWT-48-01-9188||9" H x 0.75" W x 0.035" D||18 TPI||50||0.06 lbs per blade|
|MWT-48-01-9187||9" H x 0.75" W x 0.035" D||14 TPI||50||0.06 lbs per blade|
|MWT-48-01-9184||6" H x 0.75" W x 0.035" D||18 TPI||50||0.04 lbs per blade|
|MWT-2620-21||Milwaukee M18 Sawzall® Saw Set||Sawzall®, (1) 18V XC High Capacity Li-Ion Battery, charger, General Purpose Sawzall Blade, Carrying Case||17.45 lbs|
- Ideal for cutting alloy steel metals
- Constructed with Matrix II bi-metal with 8% cobalt that allows faster cutting, and provides longer blade life
- 30 day satisfaction warranty
|PART #||HEIGHT||WIDTH||DEPTH||TPI (Teeth Per Inch)||CUTTING DEPTH||COLOR||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|MWT-48-01-9182||6"||0.75"||0.035"||14 TPI||3/16" to 1/4"||Red/White||0.04 lbs per blade|
|MWT-48-01-9188||9"||0.75"||0.035"||18 TPI||1/8" to 3/16"||Red/White||0.06 lbs per blade|
|MWT-48-01-9187||9"||0.75"||0.035"||14 TPI||3/16" to 1/4"||Red/White||0.06 lbs per blade|
|MWT-48-01-9184||6"||0.75"||0.035"||18 TPI||1/8" to 3/16"||Red/White||0.04 lbs per blade|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Hole Saw FAQ's
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030