What's special about this compact driver?
- For increased productivity the Impact Mechanism provides faster application speed and maximizes torque
- The 1/4" Hex quick change chuck allows for easy bit changes
- The variable speed trigger allows users to have increased control
- Click for More Features
The Milwaukee Compact Impact Driver is a lightweight and powerful impact driver with an increased driving speed, and because of its weight and size it allows you to reach tight spaces and reduces user fatigue.
|MWT-2650-21||2650-21 Compact Impact Driver Set||(1) Impact Driver, (2) Li-Ion Batteries, (1) Charger, (1) Belt Clip, (1) Case||14.76" H x 18.11" W x 5.39" D||10.76 lbs||Red/Black|
|MWT-48-89-2801||Milwaukee 21 Piece Black Oxide Drill Bit Set||1.27 lbs|
|MWT-48-11-1815||M18 Lithium-Ion Battery||0.5 lb|
|MWT-48-59-1801||M18 Lithium-Ion Battery Charger||2.5 lbs|
- Its 4-pole frameless motor maximizes tool efficiency and increases running time
- The lightweight and compact design minimizes user fatigue
- Built-in LED light helps to illuminate your work surface, especially in poor lighting
- Belt clip allows easy portability of the compact driver
- Fuel gauge on the battery displays the remaining run-time so you are never left without power
- 5 year warranty on the tools, and 5 year lithium-ion warranty on batteries
This set includes:
- Compact Impact Driver
- (2) 18V Compact LITHIUM-ION Batteries
- 1 hour charger
- Belt Clip
- Carrying Case
|IPM||0 - 3,200|
|RPM||0 - 2,200|
|Tool Weight||3.2 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Compact Impact Diver - User Manual (PDF)
- Compact Impact Diver - Service Parts Diagram (PDF)
- Milwaukee Tools Warranty (PDF)
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- Hole Saw FAQ's
- Tool Box Essentials for Home DIY Projects
- History of Milwaukee
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030