What's special about this compact driver?
- For increased productivity the Impact Mechanism provides faster application speed and maximizes torque
- The 1/4" Hex quick change chuck allows for easy bit changes
- The variable speed trigger allows users to have increased control
- Click for More Features
The Milwaukee Compact Impact Driver is a lightweight and powerful impact driver with an increased driving speed, and because of its weight and size it allows you to reach tight spaces and reduces user fatigue.
|MWT-48-89-2801||Milwaukee 21 Piece Black Oxide Drill Bit Set
view more info
|8"H x 10"W x 2"D||1.27 lbs|
|MWT-48-11-1815||M18 Lithium-Ion Battery||-||0.5 lb|
|MWT-48-59-1801||M18 Lithium-Ion Battery Charger||-||2.5 lbs|
- Its 4-pole frameless motor maximizes tool efficiency and increases running time
- The lightweight and compact design minimizes user fatigue
- Built-in LED light helps to illuminate your work surface, especially in poor lighting
- Belt clip allows easy portability of the compact driver
- Fuel gauge on the battery displays the remaining run-time so you are never left without power
- 5 year warranty on the tools, and 5 year lithium-ion warranty on batteries
This set includes:
- Compact Impact Driver
- (2) 18V Compact LITHIUM-ION Batteries
- 1 hour charger
- Belt Clip
- Carrying Case
|IPM||0 - 3,200|
|RPM||0 - 2,200|
|Tool Weight||3.2 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- Hole Saw FAQ's
- Tool Box Essentials for Home DIY Projects
- History of Milwaukee
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030