Milwaukee 21pc Thunderbolt® Black Oxide Drill Bit Set
The Milwaukee Black Oxide Thunderbolt Sets are designed specifically for long tool life and extreme durability. Each bit is equipped with a thick core to provide greater strength and protection against side-load breakage.
- 135° split point tip allows a precision start for fast, accurate holes, and keeps the bits from moving
- Flute design also helps to keep the bit cool, to avoid weakening of the metal
- Strong material requires less effort for drilling holes, so it is ideal for use on curved surfaces
- The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank prevents the bit from slipping while in the drill chuck(reduced shank diameter for use in 3/8" chucks)
- 30-day satisfaction warranty
MWT-48-89-2801, 21 Piece Set Includes:
MWT-48-89-2803, 15 Piece Set Includes:
|Dimensions||8"H x 10"W x 2"D||8"H x 10"W x 2"D|
|Weight||1.27 lbs||1.22 lbs|
|MWT-48-89-2801||Milwaukee 21 Piece Black Oxide Thunderbolt Set||Red/Black||8"H x 10"W x 2"D||1.27 lbs|
|MWT-48-89-2803||Milwaukee 15 Piece Black Oxide Thunderbolt Set||Red/Black||8"H x 10"W x 2"D||1.22 lbs|
|MWT-2611-24||Milwaukee Hammer Drill Kit
View More Info
|Red/Black||15.43"H x 23.14"W x 6.81"D||14.79 lbs|
- Milwaukee Tools Warranty (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Innovatively engineered
- Shiny would be nicer
- Contract Jobs
Comments about Milwaukee 21 Piece Black Oxide Thunderbolt Set:
Well presented in a locking case. The bits don't walk and their efficiency appears better than standard bits. Flats are ground at 120 degree intervals onto the larger bits to prevent slippage in the chuck. Why would you buy any other drill bit?
- Primary use:
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!