What's special about these drill bit sets?
- Constructed with a thicker core than most standard drill bits, to provide ultimate strength
- Specially designed parabolic flute keeps bits free of debris and chips and during use
- Includes labeled molded case to keep your bits organized and protected when not in use
- Click for More Features
The Milwaukee Black Oxide Thunderbolt Sets are designed specifically for long tool life and extreme durability. Each bit is equipped with a thick core to provide greater strength and protection against side-load breakage.
|MWT-48-89-2801||Milwaukee 21 Piece Black Oxide Thunderbolt Set||Red/Black||8"H x 10"W x 2"D||1.27 lbs|
|MWT-48-89-2803||Milwaukee 15 Piece Black Oxide Thunderbolt Set||Red/Black||8"H x 10"W x 2"D||1.22 lbs|
- 135° split point tip allows a precision start for fast, accurate holes, and keeps the bits from moving
- Flute design also helps to keep the bit cool, to avoid weakening of the metal
- Strong material requires less effort for drilling holes, so it is ideal for use on curved surfaces
- The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank prevents the bit from slipping while in the drill chuck(reduced shank diameter for use in 3/8" chucks)
- 30-day satisfaction warranty
MWT-48-89-2801, 21 Piece Set Includes:
MWT-48-89-2803, 15 Piece Set Includes:
|Dimensions||8"H x 10"W x 2"D||8"H x 10"W x 2"D|
|Weight||1.27 lbs||1.22 lbs|
- Milwaukee Tools Warranty (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Innovatively engineered
- Shiny would be nicer
- Contract Jobs
Comments about Milwaukee 21 Piece Black Oxide Thunderbolt Set:
Well presented in a locking case. The bits don't walk and their efficiency appears better than standard bits. Flats are ground at 120 degree intervals onto the larger bits to prevent slippage in the chuck. Why would you buy any other drill bit?
- Primary use: