UL1565 ("Plenum") Mille-Tie
The UL1565 ("Plenum") Mille-Tie is ideal for the management of modern data cabling systems in confined areas where health and safety regulations stipulate the use of UL1565 and rated products. With Mille-Ties, the cable containment system is so flexible and versatile that common maintenance jobs become far more efficient and cost effective. Here’s one example of Mille-Tie’s capacity for future proofing, allied to its obvious economy. All UL1565 ("Plenum") Mille-Ties are marked on the tongue with a round UL logo. Mille-Ties not bearing this mark are not UL1565 rated.
- Molded from a custom polymer, the UL1565 rated Mille-Tie is designed for use as a wire positioning device in air handling spaces. (Also known as "Plenum" areas.)
- Max Rec Temp : - 20°C to +60°C (28°F to 140°F)
- Max Loop Strength : >100N (22lbs)
- Flammability : UL94 class HB
- USA : Section 300.22 (C ) and (D ) of the National Electric Code.
Canada : Rules 12-010 (3), (4) & (5), & 12-20, Canadian Electrical Code* (*and conforms to the FT4 and FT6 classification of the Building Codes in British Columbia and Ontario Provinces.)
- Also conforms to UL 2043 Smoke & Heat Release Test and UL94HB flammability.
- All UL1565 ("Plenum") Mille-Ties are marked on the tongue with a round UL logo. Mille-Ties not bearing this mark are not UL1565 rated.
Please Note: This product ships in 1 week
|PART #||LENGTH||WIDTH||THICKNESS||WEIGHT||QUANTITY||PRICE / PACK|
|CTMIL-PL100-RD||12 in.(305mm)||0.35 in.(9.0mm)||0.04 in.(1.0mm)||0.5 lbs||100/ Pack|
RELATED ARTICLES -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!