What's special about these Mille-Ties?
- Mille-Ties are 100% no-crush, which means you cannot damage sensitive wires or fiber optic cables, so you'll maintain that high speed signal
- No wasted plastic zip tie ends - once you've secured your cable with, simply snip off the excess Mille-Tie, and use it again!
- Make temporary ties: instead of trimming, just leave the Mille-Tie intact, and undo it when you need to - great for temporary installations
- UL1565 listed, so they're certified for use in plenum spaces
- Click for More Features
The UL1565 ("Plenum") Mille-Tie is ideal for the management of modern data cabling systems in confined areas where health and safety regulations stipulate the use of UL1565 and rated products. With Mille-Ties, the cable containment system is so flexible and versatile that common maintenance jobs become far more efficient and cost effective. Here’s one example of Mille-Tie’s capacity for future proofing, allied to its obvious economy. All UL1565 ("Plenum") Mille-Ties are marked on the tongue with a round UL logo. Mille-Ties not bearing this mark are not UL1565 rated.
Please Note: This product ships in 1 week
|PART #||LENGTH||WIDTH||THICKNESS||WEIGHT||QUANTITY||PRICE / PACK|
|CTMIL-PL100-RD||12 in.(305mm)||0.35 in.(9.0mm)||0.04 in.(1.0mm)||0.5 lbs||100/ Pack|
- Molded from a custom polymer, the UL1565 rated Mille-Tie is designed for use as a wire positioning device in air handling spaces. (Also known as "Plenum" areas.)
- Max Rec Temp : - 20°C to +60°C (28°F to 140°F)
- Max Loop Strength : >100N (22lbs)
- Flammability : UL94 class HB
- USA : Section 300.22 (C ) and (D ) of the National Electric Code.
Canada : Rules 12-010 (3), (4) & (5), & 12-20, Canadian Electrical Code* (*and conforms to the FT4 and FT6 classification of the Building Codes in British Columbia and Ontario Provinces.)
- Also conforms to UL 2043 Smoke & Heat Release Test and UL94HB flammability.
- All UL1565 ("Plenum") Mille-Ties are marked on the tongue with a round UL logo. Mille-Ties not bearing this mark are not UL1565 rated.
RELATED ARTICLES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts