The Mille-Tie now also offers you the added reassurance of enhanced fire safety and reduced environmental impact. Whatever the application, LSOH Mille-Ties can play an essential role in maintaining system performance and meeting modern environmental and safety regulations.
- Using unmodified high-grade polymers, natural Mille-Ties are rated as a low smoke and halogen free component.
- LSOH/LSZH Mille-Ties are recommended for all indoor structured cabling uses.
- Low Smoke : BS 6853 : 1999 Apx D Clause D 8.3
- Zero Halogen : IEC 754-1: 199
|Max Rec Temp:||- 20°C to +60°C (28°F to 140°F)|
|Max Loop Strength:||>100N (22lb)|
|Flammability:||UL94 class HB|
|Low Smoke:||BS 6853 : 1999 Apx D Clause D 8.3|
|Zero Halogen:||IEC 754-1: 1994|
Please Note: This product ships in 1 week
|PART #||LENGTH||WIDTH||THICKNESS||WEIGHT||QUANTITY||PRICE / PACK|
|CTMIL-LS0H100-CL||305 mm (12")||9.0 mm (0.35")||1.0 mm (0.04")||0.5 lb||100 / Pack|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- There are Cable Ties, and Then There Are Millie-Ties
- How to Release a Cable Tie
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Fits Multiple Cable Sizes
- Big Office
- Small Office
Comments about Low-Smoke-Zero-Halogen Mille-Ties 100/Pack (clear):
Great design, would highly recommend...One tie can be cut into many useable peices. I use them for running cables along LCD arms and cabinets, bundling network cables and cabling on racks. I wouldn't recommend these for cables under stress or for "all weather" situations as these ties are somewhat flexible and might not hold.
- Primary use: