What's special about these wall mountable racks?
- Ideal for companies with small networks, and where a full sized enclosure may be too bulky for the application
- Frees up valuable floor space by mounting to the wall, which is
- Rugged steel construction stands up to punishment and supports weights of up to 200 lbs
- Self-aligning design ensures fast assembly and easy installation of datacom/telecom components
- Click for More Features
Middle Atlantic’s WM Series of open frame wall mountable racks are ideal for anyone looking for an affordable mounting solution that is efficient on space, without sacrificing product quality and stability. These durable racks consist of an 18-gauge steel top and bottom, and two 10-32 tapped 11-gauge steel mounting rails.
|PART #||RU||OVERALL HEIGHT||DEPTH||PRICE|
- Finished in a durable black powder coat to increase product life and improve aesthetics
- Fixed design prevents kinking or breaking of fiber optic and network cables
- 10-32 rack screws included for fast component installation right out of the box
- Utilizes slotted keyholes for easy one person installation
- EIA/TIA Compliant
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
|PART #||"A" OVERALL HEIGHT||"B" RACKING HEIGHT/RACK SPACES||"C" DEPTH||WEIGHT CAPACITY||PRICE|
|WM-8-12||17.75"||14" / 8 SP||12"||200 lbs.|
|WM-15-12||30"||26.25" / 15 SP||12"||200 lbs.|
|WM-30-12||56.25"||52.50" / 30 SP||12"||175 lbs.|
|WM-8-18||17.75"||14" / 8 SP||18"||150 lbs|
|WM-15-18||30"||26.25" / 15 SP||18"||150 lbs.|
|WM-30-18||56.25"||52.50" / 30 SP||18"||125 lbs|
- Racks & Enclosures Features & Benefits by Middle Atlantic
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Build a User-Friendly Network with Panduit Horizontal and Vertical Cable Managers
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030