What's special about these sturdy rackmount shelves?
- Allows you to maintain your components from the front of the rack, to save time and prevent physical injuries that can result from moving the cabinet
- Mounting ears are pre-assembled for quick and easy installation by one person
- 75 lb load capacity will safely hold CPUs, laptops, Ethernet switches or power supplies
- Rack shelf locks in the extended position, to prevent sliding and keep you and your equipment safe
- Click for More Features
The Heavy Duty VTR/CPU Sliding Shelf by Middle Atlantic offers a wide range of choices for your rack. Able to hold up to 75 lbs of weight when fully extended, this shelf is equipped with pre-assembled mounting ears for quick installation, as well as three front-to-rear rail mounting ranges, so it's the perfect addition to any data center, IT closet, or home theater system.
|PART NUMBER||DESCRIPTION||RACK SPACE/U||DIMENSIONS||COLOR||PRICE|
|MA-SS4-23VTR||Heavy Duty Sliding Shelf (Lockable)||4U||30" x 22" x 6" (76 x 56 x 15cm)||Black|
|MA-SS5-23VTR||Heavy Duty Sliding Shelf (Lockable)||5U||30" x 22" x 6" (76 x 56 x 15cm)||Black|
|MA-SS-VTR-CVR4||Removable Shelf Cover||4U||19" x 7" x 5" (48 x 18 x 13cm)||Black|
|MA-SS-VTR-CVR5||Removable Shelf Cover||5U||19" x 7" x 5" (48 x 18 x 13cm)||Black|
- Durable black finish prevents scratches and abrasions from occasional bumps
- Optional removable cover panels keep your equipment safe and secure
- Lightweight steel construction ensures many years of dependable service
- Available in 4 or 5U sizes to hold just about any equipment
- Three front-to-rear rail mounting ranges to provide a perfect fit
- 12-1/2" to 16-3/8"
- 23" to 26-3/4"
- 27-3/8" to 29-1/8"
|Rack Space||4U 7" (178mm)||5U 8.75" (222mm)||4U 7" (178mm)||5U 8.75" (222mm)|
|Dimensions||30" x 22" x 6"||30" x 22" x 6"||19" x 7" x 5"||19" x 7" x 5"|
|76 x 56 x 15cm||76 x 56 x 15cm||48 x 18 x 13cm||48 x 18 x 13cm|
|Weight||17 lbs||17 lbs||0.78 lbs||0.78 lbs|
|Usable depth||23" (58cm)||23" (58cm)||X||X|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- What I Need to Know About RACKS!
- Racks and Enclosures Features & Benefits
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030