What's special about these vented rack space covers?
- Made from strong 16-gauge perforated steel to provide added strength, value and beauty to any empty 19" rack space
- 63% open area promotes increased airflow to sensitive, hardworking network components
- Flanged for strength and easy installation
- Click for More Features
Middle Atlantic’s VT series of vented rack panels are the perfect, and economical, choice for adding style to unused rack space. These panels can be used to fill in empty spaces of your enclosure while allowing air to still pass through, to help keep components cool and functioning efficiently.
|PART #||U / RMS||RACKING HEIGHT||QTY||PRICE|
|VT SERIES VENTED RACK MOUNT PANELS (Individual)|
|VT SERIES VENTED RACK MOUNT PANELS (Bulk)|
|QMA-HPS-25CT||Black 10/32 Phillips Screws with Washers||25|
- Durable black powder coat finish provides added strength and increased aesthetic qualities
- Available in 1U, 2U, 3U and 4U sizes to provide airflow to large or small open rack spaces
- Bulk packaging is available for large enclosures and server rooms
- EIA Compliant
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
|Finish||Black Powder Coat||Black Powder Coat||Black Powder Coat||Black Powder Coat|
- Cable Management by Middle Atlantic
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Setup
- Big Office
- Server racks
Comments about Middle Atlantic Vent Panel 1U:
These vent panels are the perfect way to cosmetically "fill in the blanks" of your server rack while still providing all of your hot-running rack mounted equipment with the circulating air it needs to keep cool. Great product! [...]