What's special about this frequency modification filter?
- Surpasses standard pop-screens by eliminating both pops and resonant frequencies for higher quality recordings
- Gets rid of plosive 'P' and 'B' consonants by utilizing APDT™
- Flexible arm for articulate positioning right in-front-of recording microphone
- Lightweight design makes it easy to manage around the studio or on-stage if necessary
- Click for More Features
Technology has taken giant leaps in the field of music recording and sometimes that can be regressive as far as making things simpler goes. Vocal recording is still a very complicated procedure and the sensitivity of microphones nowadays it makes it even harder. Middle Atlantic has come up with this wonderful Pop-Screen to make the sound engineer’s life a lot easier while trying to get rid of pops and unwanted frequencies in the recording process. Not your average Pop-Filter, this Split Screen model is sure to outperform the competition saving you editing time and money.
|MA-PF-SS||Middle Atlantic Split Screen Pop Filter||0.8 lb|
- Two (2) 5-7/8” diameter screens to fit most standard sized studio microphones
- Sure-Grip clamp for easy attachment to microphone stand without damaging it
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030