Middle Atlantic Split Screen Pop Filter
Technology has taken giant leaps in the field of music recording and sometimes that can be regressive as far as making things simpler goes. Vocal recording is still a very complicated procedure and the sensitivity of microphones nowadays it makes it even harder. Middle Atlantic has come up with this wonderful Pop-Screen to make the sound engineer’s life a lot easier while trying to get rid of pops and unwanted frequencies in the recording process. Not your average Pop-Filter, this Split Screen model is sure to outperform the competition saving you editing time and money.
- Two (2) 5-7/8” diameter screens to fit most standard sized studio microphones
- Sure-Grip clamp for easy attachment to microphone stand without damaging it
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
|MA-PF-SS||Middle Atlantic Split Screen Pop Filter||0.8 lb|
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!