What's special about these 19" sloping racks?
- Slanted rails let you easily view equipment, and meet EIA/TIA 19" universal spacing standards for easy installation of hardware and components
- Lightweight, compact design fits easily on top of your workstation or command center for convenient front-end accessibility to control or monitor systems
- Outside frame is constructed from durable 5/8" thick MDF board, which is finished with a stylish black wood grain laminate to complement your pre-existing furniture and/or equipment
- Click for More Features
Middle Atlantic® SLIM 2 Series Turret Style Racks provide a convenient, compact desktop solution for housing network, monitoring, and security systems. These angled racks offer enhanced equipment viewing and easy accessibility to front-end controls. The durable yet stylish black wood grain finish complements your preexisting décor, while providing a degree of protection against the abrasion and impact damage associated with hectic work environments.
|MA-2-6M||19" Wide SLIM 2 Series Sloped Turret Rack - 6U||26.90 lbs|
|MA-2-10M||19" Wide SLIM 2 Series Sloped Turret Rack - 10U||30.65 lbs|
|MA-HG||Premium 10-32 Rack Screws QTY 100 - Black Gloss|
- Ships flat to reduce shipping costs, and is specially engineered to assemble quickly and with little effort
- Front and rear 10-32 threaded rack rails for mounting heavy equipment, shelving, patch panels, and cable management hardware
- Available in two heights (6U, 10U) to accommodate equipment mounting needs or space-restricted applications
- Anti-slip rubber feet included to help minimize movement and prevent damage to your work surface
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified for use in schools or other environments with children
- RoHS compliant
- 7 year limited manufacturer's warranty
|PART #||RACKING HEIGHT||TOP DEPTH||BOTTOM DEPTH||OVERALL HEIGHT||SLOPE||PRICE|
|MA-2-6M||6U 10.50" (267mm)||15.92" (404mm)||17.91" (455mm)||12.68" (322mm)||100°|
|MA-2-10M||10U 17.50" (445mm)||14.70" (373mm)||17.91" (455mm)||19.57" (497mm)||100°|
|Rails||11-gauge steel, 10-32 threaded|
|Bottom Trim Panel||16-gauge steel|
|Sides, Top, Bottom||5/8" furniture grade MDF board with a black wood grain laminate finish|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- The Top 5 Best Practices for Data Center Personnel
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030