What's special about these equipment shelves?
- Extendable shelves allow you to work comfortably on the rear faces of your rack devices
- Large usable area easily fits even your biggest rack equipment, from laptops to servers
- Telescopic rear supports enhance compatibility with almost any 4-post rack
- Occupies little space in your rack, leaving room for more important devices
- Click for More Features
Whether you are working in a server room, home theater, or any other rack setting, space is usually hard to come by. This is where sliding shelves come in handy. The convenience of sliding out your devices and being able to comfortably work behind them becomes a necessity. As an added bonus feature, the Middle Atlantic SS model has a locking latch that keeps the sliding shelf locked in an open or closed position to provide stability while you work, which will help you avoid accidents that can cost extra time and money.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT CAPACITY||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|MA-SS||Rackmount Sliding Shelf||2.39" H x 19" W x 15.44 to 23.90" D||50 lbs||14.59 lbs|
|MA-SSL||Rackmount Low-Profile Sliding Shelf||1.72" H x 19" W x 15.00 to 23.9" D||35 lbs||11.23 lbs|
- UL Listed in US & Canada
- RoHS Compliant
- EIA/TIA Compliant
- GREENGUARD Certified
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty to protect against any manufacturing defects
Standard Sliding Shelf MA-SS Features
- Made of 16-gauge steel for extreme durability
- Telescopi rear to fit all cabinets
- Latch locks shelf in open or closed position, preventing movement while you work
- Uses slightly more than 1RU
- Weight capacity 50 lbs.
Low-Profile Sliding Shelf MA-SSL Features
- Made of black laminate material and steel for a lightweight solution
- Telescoping rear support is compatible with any rack (rear rack-rail required in steel racks)
- Uses only 1RU
- Weight capacity 35 lbs.
|Usable Area||17.56" W x 14.75" D||16" W x 13.79" D|
|Weight Capacity||50 lbs||35 lbs|
|Overall Dimensions||2.39" H x 19" W x 15.44 to 23.90" D||1.72" H x 19" W x 15.00 to 23.9" D|
|Weight||14.59 lbs||11.23 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- What I Need to Know About Racks
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030