What's special about these power strips?
- Generous 9 foot AC power cord with NEMA 5-20P plug
- Operates on 115 volt AC / 60Hz current
- Circuit breaker located on front panel (master switch)
- Occupies only 1 rack space
- Click for More Features
Middle Atlantic 115 volt 15 amp and 20 amp rack mount power strips provide the protection you need including surge and spike protection, EMI filtering with multiple outlets, finishes and plug choices, switched or unswitched, all with a convenient 9 foot power cord and 9 inches in depth.
|PART #||AMPS||POWER CORD TYPE||# FRONT OUTLETS||# REAR OUTLETS||CIRCUIT BREAKER LOCATION||REAR OUTLET TYPE||CORD LENGTH||FINISH||PRICE|
|MA-PD-915R||15||NEMA 5-15P||1||8||FRONT||NEMA 5-15R||9'||Black Powder Coat|
|MA-PD-915RC-20||15||NEMA 5-15P||1||8||FRONT||NEMA 5-15R||20'||Black Powder Coat|
|MA-PD-915R-PL||15||NEMA 5-15P||1||8||REAR||NEMA 5-15R||9'||Black Brushed and Anodized|
|MA-PD-920R||20||NEMA 5-20P||1||8||FRONT||NEMA 5-20P||9'||Black Powder Coat|
|MA-PD-920R-NS||20||NEMA 5-20P||1||8||REAR||NEMA 5-20P||9'||Black Powder Coat|
|MA-PD-920RC-20||20||NEMA 5-20P||1||8||FRONT||NEMA 5-20P||20'||Black Powder Coat|
PD-915R 15 Amp 9 Outlet Power Distribution Unit
PD-920R-NS 20 Amp 9 Outlet Power Strip
PD-915R Power Strip:
- Maximum allowable voltage: 150 VAC (RMS) - Maximum continuous voltage differential applied between line and neutral, line and ground, or neutral and ground. Maximum multiple impulse current derated per specs.
- Three protection modes: line to neutral, line to ground, and neutral to ground
- Peak impulse current (8/20 micro seconds): 10,000 amps, one time. 7,000 amps, two times within 5 minutes. 3,000 amps, ten times within 2 minutes.
Maximum peak impulse current pulse as defined between line and neutral, line and ground, or neutral and ground. Maximum multiple impulse current derated per spec.
- Maximum clamping voltage: 395 volts @ 100 amps
- Response time: Instantaneous (less than 1 nanosecond)
- EMI/RF Suppression: More than 20db - Calculated line to neutral, 100 KHz to 1 MHz suppression based upon nominal impedance
|Part #||AMPS||POWER CORD TYPE||# FRONT OUTLETS||# REAR OUTLETS||REAR OUTLET TYPE||CORD LENGTH||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|MA-PD-915R||15||NEMA 5-15P||1||8||NEMA 5-15R||9'||1.75" H x 19" W x 9" D||8.5 lbs|
|MA-PD-915RC-20||15||NEMA 5-15P||1||8||NEMA 5-15R||20'||1.75" H x 19" W x 9" D||9 lbs|
|MA-PD-915R-PL||15||NEMA 5-15P||1||8||NEMA 5-15R||9'||1.75" H x 19" W x 9" D||9 lbs|
|MA-PD-920R||20||NEMA 5-20P||1||8||NEMA 5-20P||9'||1.75" H x 19" W x 9" D||8.8 lbs|
|MA-PD-920R-NS||20||NEMA 5-20P||1||8||NEMA 5-20P||9'||1.75" H x 19" W x 9" D||8.9 lbs|
|MA-PD-920RC-20||20||NEMA 5-20P||1||8||NEMA 5-20P||20'||1.75" H x 19" W x 9" D||9 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- 120 Volt Rackmount Power Strips - Drawing Dimensions (PDF)
- 120 Volt Rackmount Power Distribution with Monitoring - Drawing Dimensions (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030