What's special about these horizontal cable managers?
- Mounts onto any 19" rack to organize cables side-to-side, across the front or rear of your rack
- Curved sides provide a safe bend radius for cables to cascade down to servers, routers, patch panels, or vertical cable managers
- Equipped with small unlined grommet holes to allow for additional cable routing
- This rackmount cable management solution is available in both 1U or 2U configurations to hold as many or as little cables as needed
- Click for More Features
These horizontal cable managers from Middle Atlantic are ideal for efficiently routing your cables in your rack system. This simple to use rackmount cable management solution mounts directly to the front or rear of your rack and is sure to keep your cables neat and organized.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||U / RMS||PANEL WIDTH||PRICE|
|MA-HCT-1||Rackmount Cable Tray||1U||19"|
|MA-HCT-2||Rackmount Cable Tray||2U||19"|
- Durable black powder coat finish to resist scratching and rust
- Open top design is perfect for easy cable maintenance or changes
- Keeps cables and wires out of the way to promote airflow
- EIA/TIA compliant
- Proudly made in the USA
|Max Cables - Based on 50% fill of 4 UTP Category 6 cable (O.D.=0.21)||28||55|
|RMU||1 (1-3/4")||2 (3-1/2")|
|Metal Gauge||16 AWG||16 AWG|
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Well placed tie-down pts
- Cable management
Comments about "RACKMOUNT CABLE TRAY - 1.75"" H (1U) - 19"" PANEL WIDTH":
Bought a couple of these to clean up cable runs across racks. They are well-built and provide a couple nice options for securing the cable bundles as they cross the tray.