Middle Atlantic Quiet-Cool Cabinet Cooler
Middle Atlantic Quiet-Cool Series Cabinet Exhaust Fan is a quiet and efficient cooling solution for today's hardworking home theater and entertainment equipment. This single-fan cabinet cooler easily installs in the rear of your entertainment center or equipment cabinet to pull out hot air generated by your cable/satellite box, receiver, DVD/Blu-Ray player, game consoles, and other electronic components, which, if left to overheat, can be damaged in the long run.
- Stylish faceplate complements existing equipment, and can easily be painted to match the aesthetics of the cabinet or surrounding décor
- Low profile design requires minimal space between the entertainment center and the wall
- Inline fan control included for manual ON and OFF operation
- Less than 3" deep, so it won't interfere with equipment and cable management inside the cabinet
- Single-fan design quickly and quietly moves 20 CFM of air
|Power Requirements:||12VDC @ 100mA|
|Noise (from one meter):||24 dBA|
|Dimensions:||5.25" (133mm) Wide|
|4.50" (114mm) High|
|3.07" (78mm) Deep|
|Rear Dimensions:||3.15" (80mm) Wide|
|3.15" (80mm) High|
|MA-CAB-COOL||QuietCool Series Cabinet Cooler 20 CFM, 120V||1.3 lbs. / 0.59 kg|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Racks and Enclosures Features & Benefits
- What I Need to Know About RACKS!
- Low-Price Luxury: How to Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater System That Only Looks Expensive
HOW-TO CORNER -
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!