What's special about this cabinet exhaust fan?
- Safely and efficiently exhausts unwanted heat buildup in your home theater entertainment center, to help extend component life and maintain optimum performance levels
- Fan operates at a quiet 24 dB to ensure that your movie, gaming, or music entertainment experience is not interrupted or ruined by humming and vibration
- Automatically activates at 87° F (31°C) when temperatures are close to reaching damaging levels, and shuts off at 85°F (29°C) to minimize dust and operation cost, while helping to extend the life of the fan
- Click for More Features
Middle Atlantic Quiet-Cool Series Cabinet Exhaust Fan is a quiet and efficient cooling solution for today's hardworking home theater and entertainment equipment. This single-fan cabinet cooler easily installs in the rear of your entertainment center or equipment cabinet to pull out hot air generated by your cable/satellite box, receiver, DVD/Blu-Ray player, game consoles, and other electronic components, which, if left to overheat, can be damaged in the long run.
|MA-CAB-COOL||QuietCool Series Cabinet Cooler 20 CFM, 120V||1.3 lbs. / 0.59 kg|
- Stylish faceplate complements existing equipment, and can easily be painted to match the aesthetics of the cabinet or surrounding décor
- Low profile design requires minimal space between the entertainment center and the wall
- Inline fan control included for manual ON and OFF operation
- Less than 3" deep, so it won't interfere with equipment and cable management inside the cabinet
- Single-fan design quickly and quietly moves 20 CFM of air
|Power Requirements:||12VDC @ 100mA|
|Noise (from one meter):||24 dBA|
|Dimensions:||5.25" (133mm) Wide|
|4.50" (114mm) High|
|3.07" (78mm) Deep|
|Rear Dimensions:||3.15" (80mm) Wide|
|3.15" (80mm) High|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Racks and Enclosures Features & Benefits
- What I Need to Know About RACKS!
- Low-Price Luxury: How to Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater System That Only Looks Expensive
HOW-TO CORNER -
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030