What's special about this reinforced pull-out shelf?
- Full 14" extension allows quick and easy maintenance of heavy equipment that might otherwise cause physical injuries
- Maximum weight capacity of 200 lbs (90.718 kg) will securely hold power supplies, computer towers or a combination of components
- Powerful quarter-turn, detented latch keeps the shelf in the open or closed position to help prevent accidents
- Telescopic rear supports fit all cabinet sizes
- Adjustable mounting range from 21" to 30"
- Click for More Features
With the Middle Atlantic Heavy-Duty Sliding Shelf, you can now maintain heavy computer equipment without struggling to remove it or causing harm to your back. Featuring a 200 lb. (90.718 kg) weight capacity, detented latch and smooth ball-bearing slides, this shelf is perfect for IT professionals, home theaters, or industrial applications.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||LOAD CAPACITY||DIMENSIONS||COLOR||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|MA-SSHD-28||Heavy Duty Sliding Shelf||200lbs||19"W x 3.5"H x 28.1"D||Black||35.20lbs|
- Ball-bearing slides provide a smooth and easy transition in and out of the rack or enclosure
- Durable, GREENGUARD black powder coat finish resists scratches
- 16.98" (43.1292cm) wide x 28.1" (71.374cm) deep to accommodate oversized equipment
- Three year warranty guarantees against defects in material or workmanship under normal use and conditions
- EIA/TIA Compliant, RoHS EU Directive 2002/95/EC compliant, and manufactured by an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 registered company
|Useable Depth||28.1" (714mm)|
|Useable Width||16.98" (431mm)|
|Overall Height||3.5" (89mm)|
|Overall Width||19" (483mm)|
|Load Capacity||200lbs (91kg)|
|Material||16 AWG Steel|
No Manuals Available -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Racks and Enclosures Features & Benefits by Middle Atlantic
- Seismic Enclosures
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030