What's special about this cooling system?
- Complete cooling solution facilitates heat removal from confined areas quietly and effectively to keep your valuable equipment from over heating
- The fan is operational when the temperature reaches 88°F so that it operates only when needed, minimizing noise and dust and the amount of electricity consumed
- Quiet functioning so you are not disturbed by engine noise at any time including during lectures and presentations
- Click for More Features
The Duct Cool™ line is made of a long pull vent system that allows you to manage the heat in confined areas efficiently and with minimal noise. At the core of the process is a powerful top of the line mixed flow fan which can pull heated air up to 25' away. More
|MA-DUCT-COOL-1PT||135 CFM Duct Cool System||25'||34.75" L x 12.5" W x 24.5" H||34.8 lbs|
|MA-DUCT-COOL-2PT||293 CFM Duct Cool System||25'||34.75" L x 12.5" W x 24.5" H||34.8 lbs|
|MA-THERMA-A||Optional Thermostat||-||5" L x 5" W x 2" H||2 lbs|
- Thanks to the thermostat, the unit turns on at 88°F and off at 85°F to keep a constant temperature
- This fan is operational when the temperature reaches 88°F so that it operates only when needed, reducing noise, dust, and power consumption
- Ideal for use in removing heat from confined spaces like those found in cabinets, closets, millwork openings, or other enclosures
- Mount the fan assembly either vertically or horizontally
- Noise reducers/rubber vibration dampeners assist in isolating the device to ensure quiet performance
- Your system comes equipped with 25' of flexible insulated duct, which allows you to install fans from 15 to 25 feet away
- Easy to install with flexible positioning options
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
The Duct Cool™ comes equipped with an internal thermostat probe that allows the unit to run only when needed, and can also be further equipped with an optional thermostat to provide additional control.
The Duct Cool™ system ships as a complete system and includes all of the hardware necessary for a successful installation.
- Air intake
- High powered mixed-flow fan with 9' power cord
- Mounting plate
- 25' of flexible insulated duct
- 30' temperature probe
- Mounting hardware
|UL File #||E318571|
|UL Category||GPWV, GPWV7|
|Test Standard(s)||UL 507
CSA C22.2 No. 113
|Free Air Rating:||Displaces 135 CFM of air||Displaces 293 CFM of air|
|Free Air dB Rating:||35.7 - measured 1 meter from the air intake, centered horizontally and vertically, using 15' of straight insulated duct.||dB rating of 36.7 - measured 1 meter from the air intake, centered horizontally and vertically, using 15' of straight insulated duct.|
|Dimensions:||34.75L x 12.5 W x 24.5" H||34.75L x 12.5 W x 24.5" H|
|Weight:||34.8 lbs.||34.8 lbs.|
|Duct:||25' Insulated duct||25' Insulated duct|
|Mounting:||standard Decora® opening|
|Temperature Range:||60° F to 100° F|
|Dimensions:||5L x 5W x 2H"|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- What I Need to Know About RACKS!
- Racks and Enclosures Features & Benefits By: Middle Atlantic Products
- Cable Management for Server Racks By: Middle Atlantic Products
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Louder than expected
- Side mounting difficult
- Ventilating from ceiling
Comments about DUCT COOL SYSTEM, 135 CFM, INCLUDES 25' INSULATED DUCT:
You need more depth than a typical studded wall allows to vent from the side and then up the wall. The louver and connection provided is too long. I had to make a connection and a new louver.It would work perfectly if your application required placing the louver in a ceiling.