What's special about these electrical grounding bars?
- Mounts to any standard EIA-510-D enclosure or open frame rack, providing a convenient ground contact for rack-mounted equipment
- Constructed of solid copper, these bus bars provide the purest electrical conductivity possible
- Pre-drilled, threaded holes allow ground wire "jumpers" to bridge individual pieces of equipment, providing a direct path to ground
- Includes nylon isolation washers, bolts, nuts and all necessary mounting equipment for an all-in-one solution
- Click for More Features
The Grounding Bus Bars by Middle Atlantic give you the ability to individually ground your network components. In doing so, you not only protect the integrity of your rack mounted equipment, but also your network infrastructure, reducing downtime and maintenance labor costs.
|MA-BB-12||Middle Atlantic Copper Bus Bar||12 U||2" (50.8 mm)||1.95 lbs|
|MA-BB-40||Middle Atlantic Copper Bus Bar||40 U||2" (50.8 mm)||8.9 lbs|
|MA-BB-44-1||Middle Atlantic Copper Bus Bar||44 U||1" (24.4 mm)||7.2 lbs|
|MA-BB-5254-1||Middle Atlantic Copper Bus Bar||52 U||1" (24.4 mm)||10.4 lbs|
- Available in a variety of widths and lengths to suit the size and needs of your cabinet and application
- Significantly improves the reliability of a power or electrical grounding system, protecting your investment
- Tapped with standard RMS spacing to accept standard 10-32 screws, so you can easily install grounding wires
- Engineered to comply with US and International grounding requirements
- Proudly made in the USA
|MA-BB-12||12 U||21" (533.45 mm)||2" (50.8 mm)||0.25" (6.35 mm)||1.95 lbs|
|MA-BB-40||40 U||70" (1778 mm)||2" (50.8 mm)||0.25" (6.35 mm)||8.9 lbs|
|MA-BB-44-1||44 U||77" (1955.8 mm)||1" (24.4 mm)||0.25" (6.35 mm)||7.2 lbs|
|MA-BB-5254-1||52 U||79" (2006.6 mm)||1" (24.4 mm)||0.25" (6.35 mm)||10.4 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the Job Safety and Efficency
- NEMA Ratings: What They Mean, and Why They Matter
- The Top 5 Best Practices for Data Center Personnel
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts