Middle Atlantic Copper Bus Bars
The Grounding Bus Bars by Middle Atlantic give you the ability to individually ground your network components. In doing so, you not only protect the integrity of your rack mounted equipment, but also your network infrastructure, reducing downtime and maintenance labor costs.
- Available in a variety of widths and lengths to suit the size and needs of your cabinet and application
- Significantly improves the reliability of a power or electrical grounding system, protecting your investment
- Tapped with standard RMS spacing to accept standard 10-32 screws, so you can easily install grounding wires
- Engineered to comply with US and International grounding requirements
- Proudly made in the USA
|MA-BB-12||12 U||21" (533.45 mm)||2" (50.8 mm)||0.25" (6.35 mm)||1.95 lbs|
|MA-BB-40||40 U||70" (1778 mm)||2" (50.8 mm)||0.25" (6.35 mm)||8.9 lbs|
|MA-BB-44-1||44 U||77" (1955.8 mm)||1" (24.4 mm)||0.25" (6.35 mm)||7.2 lbs|
|MA-BB-5254-1||52 U||79" (2006.6 mm)||1" (24.4 mm)||0.25" (6.35 mm)||10.4 lbs|
|MA-BB-12||Middle Atlantic Copper Bus Bar||12 U||2" (50.8 mm)||1.95 lbs|
|MA-BB-40||Middle Atlantic Copper Bus Bar||40 U||2" (50.8 mm)||8.9 lbs|
|MA-BB-44-1||Middle Atlantic Copper Bus Bar||44 U||1" (24.4 mm)||7.2 lbs|
|MA-BB-5254-1||Middle Atlantic Copper Bus Bar||52 U||1" (24.4 mm)||10.4 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the Job Safety and Efficency
- NEMA Ratings: What They Mean, and Why They Matter
- The Top 5 Best Practices for Data Center Personnel
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!