What's special about these fiber/cable spools?
- User-friendly, rackmountable spools designed to help maintain proper bend radius of cables within a rack or enclosure
- 19” rackmount panels are 2 RU in size, and include two 90° rotatable spools for easy vertical and/or horizontal cable management
- Keeps patch cords and cables fully organized to facilitate airflow and ventilation within your enclosure
- Click for More Features
Middle Atlantic® PCS Series Plastic Cable Spools offer network installers an easy-to-use, rackmountable solution for safely managing cable slack within an enclosure or open-style floor rack. These spools are available in three different depths to accommodate all ranges of patch cord densities, and can be fixed in 90° intervals for either vertical or horizontal cable management.
|STAND ALONE CABLE SPOOLS|
|MA-PCS-1-4||4 Pack of Cable Management Spools||1.375" D x 3.38" W 2.47" H||4 pieces||1.22 lbs|
|MA-PCS-3-4||4 Pack of Cable Management Spools||3.00" D x 3.38" W 2.47" H||4 pieces||1.30 lbs|
|MA-PCS-8-4||4 Pack of Cable Management Spools||8.00" D x 3.38" W 2.47" H||4 pieces||1.48 lbs|
|2 CABLE SPOOLS WITH 2RU PANEL|
|MA-PCS-1-2H||2 Cable Management Spools with 2RU Panel||1.375" D x 19.0" W 3.47" H||3 piece kit||2.00 lbs|
|MA-PCS-3-2H||2 Cable Management Spools with 2RU Panel||3.00" D x 19.0" W 3.47" H||3 piece kit||2.07 lbs|
|MA-PCS-8-2H||2 Cable Management Spools with 2RU Panel||8.00" D x 19.0" W 3.47" H||3 piece kit||2.14 lbs|
|CABLE SPOOL KIT FOR MK SERIES RACKS|
|MA-PCS-1-MK||10 Pack of Cable Management Spools||1.375" D x 3.38" W 2.47" H||10 pieces||1.40 lbs|
|MA-PCS-8-MK||10 Pack of Cable Management Spools||8.00" D x 3.38" W 2.47" H||10 pieces||1.80 lbs|
- 4-piece stand alone kits include mounting hardware for easy installation on datacom/telecom backboards and most other flat surfaces
- Available in three depths (1-3/8”, 3”, and 8”) to accommodate low- to high-density cable slack
- Specially designed 10-piece kit available for use with Middle Atlantic’s MK Series Cable Management Racks, to provide convenient vertical slack management and bend radius control for delicate fiber optic cables
- Cable spools are made from incredibly strong ABS plastic to provide long-lasting quality and moderate weight capacity for high-density applications
- Rackmount panels are constructed from 18-gauge steel finished in a durable flat black powder coat to provide a high degree of protection against minor impact and abrasive damage
- RoHS compliant
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
Cable Management Spools
Cable Management Spools on 2RU Panel
|Material||18-Gauge Steel Panel|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Fiber Optic Termination
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030