What's special about this fiber optic cleaning product?
- Quick drying formula dissipates static charge and prevents small fibers or contaminants clinging to the surface of your just cleaned connector or splice
- Utilized with the Benchtop Cleanwipes or the Fiber Connector Cleaning Sticks to apply the preferred wet/dry cleaning application to your fiber optic sleeves and splices
- Dissolves fingerprints, light oils and surface films while being delicate enough to be used on materials such as glass, optical lens, ceramic, metal, plastic, electronics and cured epoxy surfaces
- Click for More Features
MicroCare's Precision Optical Cleaner is formulated and engineered for cleaning fiber optical equipment including soft plastics and plastic optical fibers. This high-purity solvent defuses static electricity to eliminate the attraction of dirt particles back on to the surface of the cleaning area.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||CONTAINER SIZE||WEIGHT||QUANTITY||PRICE|
|MCC-POC03M||Precision Optical Cleaner 3 oz. / 85 g||1.5" L x 1.5" W x 4.75" H||0.25 lb||1||LIMITED QUANTITIES|
- Features an orange Triton™ dispenser allowing you to dispense the cleaner three ways; spray through included straw, dampen a cleaning stick, or wet a wipe
- Compact and secure packaging design holds enough liquid for over 400 cleanings, bringing your cost per cleaning down
- Nonflammable, noncorrosive, and non-pressurized, so it can be shipped or carried on an airplane with no concerns
- Fast drying solution cuts down on waiting time while cleaning multiple fittings
- RoHS and WEEE Compliant
- Unlimited shelf life so you don't waste money on "old" products
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Precision Optical Cleaner - Material Safety Data Sheet (PDF)
- Precision Optical Cleaner Technical Specifications (PDF)
|Product Family||Nonflammable Liquid Cleaner|
|Application||Wet-Dry Cleaner for Fiber Optics|
|Appearance||Clear, Colorless Liquid|
|Flammability||Nonflammable Liquid Cleaner|
|NFPA Ratings||Health: 3; Fire 1; Reactivity 0|
|REACH & ELINCS Compliant||Yes|
|RoHS & WEEE Compliant||Yes|
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How-to Test Fiber Optics for Continuity
- How-to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- How-to Test Fiber Optic Cables for Optical Loss
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030