What's special about these fiber optic cleaning wipes?
- High-purity lint-free wipes clean up dirt without leaving residue
- Stronger than cellulose wipes and leaves no lint or debris
- Designed for both wet and dry applications for your choice of clean
- Click for More Features
MicroCare's CleanWipes™ are engineered specifically for cleaning fiber optic connector end-faces and bare optic fibers before and after each splice, termination, and installation is done.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||# WIPES||QTY||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|MCC-WFW||2" x 4" Lint Free Wipes||90||1||3" L x 3" W x 3" H||0.15 lb||LIMITED QUANTITIES|
|MCC-FA1||Individual Sealed Lint Free Wipes||50||1||4.25" L x 2.75" W x 1" H||0.125 lb||LIMITED QUANTITIES|
|MCC-FA1-12||Individual Sealed Lint Free Wipes||50||12||-||1.5 lbs||LIMITED QUANTITIES|
Each wipe is made from MicroCare's Sticklers field-proven lint-free fabric that is highly resistant to tearing and leaves little to no lint behind, even on LC connector end-faces. The wipe itself contains no cellulose, glues or bleaches which might contaminate surfaces.
- Ideal for cleaning bare fibers and fiber optic end-faces in a way that is affordable
- FiberAide packs are hermetically-sealed to keep each wipe sterile until use
- Easy-to-understand instructions to minimize any confusion
- Benchtop CleanWipes™ tub fits easily in any toolbox and Outdoor CleanWipes™ wipes are small enough to fit in your pocket when you need to go where your toolbox cannot
- RoHS and WEEE Compliant
- Unlimited shelf life
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
|ITEM||MCC-WFW and MCC-WFW-24||MCC-FA1 and MCC-FA1-12|
|Description:||2" x 4" Lint Free Fiber OpticWipes||Individually Sealed Lint Free Fiber Optic Wipes|
|Material:||Hydroentangled polyester||Hydroentangled polyester|
|Uses:||Fiber optic networks and cables, lenses, mirrors, prisms, LCD displays, cell phones||Installation, maintenance and repair of fiber optic cables, components or accessories|
|Package Dimensions:||3"L x 3"W x 3"H||4.25"L x 2.75"W x 1"H|
|Package Weight:||0.15 lb||0.125 lb|
|PART #||NATIONAL STOCKING # (NSN)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Q&A: FiberCare Lint-Free Consumables
- The Top 5 Reasons to Choose FiberCare™ Fiber Optic Cleaning Products
- What Is Fiber Optic Cable, and How Does It Work?
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How-to Test Fiber Optics for Continuity
- How-to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- How-to Test Fiber Optic Cables for Optical Loss
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good For Cleaning Plastic
- Truly Lint Free
- Cleaning Soft Optics
Comments about Mini Tub Lint Free Wipes:
Good stuff, I have used these repeatedly for both cleaning and packaging optics.
- Primary use:
- Computer Platform:
- Was this a gift?: