What's special about these fiber optic cleaning wipes?
- High-purity lint-free wipes clean up dirt without leaving residue
- Stronger than cellulose wipes and leaves no lint or debris
- Designed for both wet and dry applications for your choice of clean
- Click for More Features
MicroCare's CleanWipes™ are engineered specifically for cleaning fiber optic connector end-faces and bare optic fibers before and after each splice, termination, and installation is done.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||# WIPES||QTY||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|MCC-WFW||2" x 4" Lint Free Wipes||90||1||3" L x 3" W x 3" H||0.15 lb|
|MCC-WFW-24||2" x 4" Lint Free Wipes||90||24||-||4 lbs|
|MCC-FA1||Individual Sealed Lint Free Wipes||50||1||4.25" L x 2.75" W x 1" H||0.125 lb|
|MCC-FA1-12||Individual Sealed Lint Free Wipes||50||12||-||1.5 lbs|
Each wipe is made from MicroCare's Sticklers field-proven lint-free fabric that is highly resistant to tearing and leaves little to no lint behind, even on LC connector end-faces. The wipe itself contains no cellulose, glues or bleaches which might contaminate surfaces.
- Ideal for cleaning bare fibers and fiber optic end-faces in a way that is affordable
- FiberAide packs are hermetically-sealed to keep each wipe sterile until use
- Easy-to-understand instructions to minimize any confusion
- Benchtop CleanWipes™ tub fits easily in any toolbox and Outdoor CleanWipes™ wipes are small enough to fit in your pocket when you need to go where your toolbox cannot
- RoHS and WEEE Compliant
- Unlimited shelf life
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
|ITEM||MCC-WFW and MCC-WFW-24||MCC-FA1 and MCC-FA1-12|
|Description:||2" x 4" Lint Free Fiber OpticWipes||Individually Sealed Lint Free Fiber Optic Wipes|
|Material:||Hydroentangled polyester||Hydroentangled polyester|
|Uses:||Fiber optic networks and cables, lenses, mirrors, prisms, LCD displays, cell phones||Installation, maintenance and repair of fiber optic cables, components or accessories|
|Package Dimensions:||3"L x 3"W x 3"H||4.25"L x 2.75"W x 1"H|
|Package Weight:||0.15 lb||0.125 lb|
|PART #||NATIONAL STOCKING # (NSN)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Q&A: FiberCare Lint-Free Consumables
- The Top 5 Reasons to Choose FiberCare™ Fiber Optic Cleaning Products
- What Is Fiber Optic Cable, and How Does It Work?
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How-to Test Fiber Optics for Continuity
- How-to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- How-to Test Fiber Optic Cables for Optical Loss
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good For Cleaning Plastic
- Truly Lint Free
- Cleaning Soft Optics
Comments about Mini Tub Lint Free Wipes:
Good stuff, I have used these repeatedly for both cleaning and packaging optics.
- Primary use:
- Computer Platform:
- Was this a gift?: