FiberCare™ Fiber Connector Cleaning II
MicroCare's Fiber Connector Cleaner II is formulated to flush dirt and built-up oils out of hard to reach places without using flammable or hazardous chemicals. Excellent for dissolving and removing light oils, salts, moisture, fingerprints, dust, lint, fibers, grime, polishing media, flux residues and uncured epoxies from delicate surfaces.
- Nonflammable and Nonhazardous formula is safe to use and store indoors
- Patented Triton™ Top offers three ways of dispensing cleaning formula
- Aerosol free for zero impact on the Ozone
- High-purity for a better clean over alcohol or acetone
- RoHS and WEEE Compliant
- Unlimited shelf life
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
The dense solvent lifts and carries dirt particles off surfaces and at the same time deffuses any static bonds there may be, making this the perfect solution for “Wet/Dry” cleaning of connector end faces inside alignment sleeves. This versatile cleaner is safe on glass, optical lens, metal, cured epoxies, and insulators. Use Precision Optical Cleaner for soft plastic and plastic optical fibers.
|PART #||NATIONAL STOCKING # (NSN)|
|PART #||DIMENSIONS||Container Size||QUANTITY||PRICE|
|MCC-FCC03M||1.5" L x 1.5" W x 4.75" H||3 oz. / 85 g||1|
|MCC-FCC03M-12||1.5" L x 1.5" W x 4.75" H||3 oz. / 85 g||12|
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How-to Test Fiber Optics for Continuity
- How-to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- How-to Test Fiber Optic Cables for Optical Loss