What's special about this fiber optic cleaning product?
- Flushes dirt and grime off connector faces from inside the alignment sleeve for an unparalleled clean
- Quick drying formula eliminates leftover residue and chemicals
- Dissipates static charges to keep dirt from coming back
- Works with FiberCare™ Cleaning Sticks to give you the highest quality cleaning system for female fiber optic connectors on the market today
- Click for More Features
MicroCare's Fiber Connector Cleaner II is formulated to flush dirt and built-up oils out of hard to reach places without using flammable or hazardous chemicals. Excellent for dissolving and removing light oils, salts, moisture, fingerprints, dust, lint, fibers, grime, polishing media, flux residues and uncured epoxies from delicate surfaces.
|PART #||PACK||CONTAINER SIZE||PRICE|
|MCC-FCC03M||1 Can||3 oz. / 85 g||LIMITED QUANTITIES|
|MCC-FCC03M-12||12 Cans||3 oz. / 85 g||LIMITED QUANTITIES|
- Nonflammable and Nonhazardous formula is safe to use and store indoors
- Patented Triton™ Top offers three ways of dispensing cleaning formula
- Aerosol free for zero impact on the Ozone
- High-purity for a better clean over alcohol or acetone
- RoHS and WEEE Compliant
- Unlimited shelf life
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
The dense solvent lifts and carries dirt particles off surfaces and at the same time deffuses any static bonds there may be, making this the perfect solution for “Wet/Dry” cleaning of connector end faces inside alignment sleeves. This versatile cleaner is safe on glass, optical lens, metal, cured epoxies, and insulators. Use Precision Optical Cleaner for soft plastic and plastic optical fibers.
- Fiber Preparation Fluid Material Safety Data Sheet (PDF)
- Fiber Preparation Fluid Technical Specifications (PDF)
|PART #||NATIONAL STOCKING # (NSN)|
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How-to Test Fiber Optics for Continuity
- How-to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- How-to Test Fiber Optic Cables for Optical Loss
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030