MG Chemicals' Super Thermal Grease
Using super thermal grease will assist the heat sink and provide superior heat dissipating ability to keep your circuitry cool and safe. MG Chemicals Super Thermal Grease is sure to keep your processor at a safe temperature and help your system perform at optimal speeds.
- Thermal conductivity 3.0w/(m·K) to prevent overheating issues
- Contains no silicon or metal particles to prevent shorts
- Pigmented with Boron Nitride particles, so it’s easy to see and apply
- Made of paraffin oil to be highly viscous
- RoHS compliant
|MG-8615 – MG Chemicals Super Thermal Grease, 3.5g syringe, paste|
|Base||Blend of Synthetic Fluids|
|Specific Gravity||1.2 g/L|
|Flash point||165° C|
|Auto Iginition Temp.||> 315° C|
|Solubility in Water||Insoluble|
|Vapor Density||> 5 (Air = 1)|
|ASTM D5470||in W/mK|
|Peak||(-40° C – 175° C)|
|Long Term||(-15° C – 150° C)|
(Tested at 1 MHz @ ambient condition)
|ASTM D150||170 Volts/mil|
(Tested at 1 MHz)
(Tested at 1 MHz)
(Tested at ambient condition)
|ASTM D257||1.2 x 1012 Ohms.cm|
|MGC-8615||Super Thermal Grease - syringe, paste||0.12 oz (3.5g)|
|How to Apply Super Thermal Grease|
Ensure the surface of processor and heat sink is free of small particles and debris, then steadily hold applicator approximately ¼” above the application surface.
Gently press stopper to slowly dispense thermal grease onto the center of processor.
Dispense around 1ml to 1-1/2ml of thermal grease (amount varies per application).
Use a credit card or semi-rigid material to evenly spread grease across surface.
Ensure surface is covered in a thin, consistent layer of thermal grease; then proceed to install heat sink or CPU cooling device carefully.
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is RoHS?
- How To Prevent Soldering-Related Health Hazards
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- How Can Cable Tie Installation Tools Make My Job Easier?