What's special about no-clean solder?
- Special formula leaves virtually no residue to clean up saving production time
- Wets and spreads like normal RA type flux but does not splatter, leaving a clean circuit board
- Available in spools or handy pocket packs which are a perfect size for jewelers, hobbyists, or students*
- Meets J-STD-004 and QQ-S-571 for purity and safety
- Click for More Features
This solder will cut down on the time you need for cleaning your applications due to splatter from flux. Its special formulation will cut down the time spent cleaning, and won't expose you to harsh cleaning chemical agents.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||PACKAGE TYPE||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|MGC-4860-18G||63% tin 37% lead, 22AWG, 0.032" diameter||Pocket Pack of 25||0.6oz (18g)||DISCONTINUED|
|MGC-4865-227G||63% tin 37% lead, 22AWG, 0.032" diameter||Spool||0.5 lb (227g)||DISCONTINUED|
|MGC-4865-454G||63% tin 37% lead, 22AWG, 0.032" diameter||Spool||1.0 lb (454g)||DISCONTINUED|
|MGC-4870-18G||60% tin 40% lead, 22AWG, 0.032" diameter||Pocket Pack of 25||0.6oz (18g)||DISCONTINUED|
|MGC-4875-227G||60% tin 40% lead, 22AWG, 0.032" diameter||Spool||0.5 lb (227g)||DISCONTINUED|
|MGC-4875-454G||60% tin 40% lead, 22AWG, 0.032" diameter||Spool||1.0 lb (454g)||DISCONTINUED|
* Due to the lead content, this is not suitable for plumbing or any other job that might come in contact with the environment or ingestion
- Meets J-STD-004 AND QQ-S-571 for quality and purity
- Standard flux core percentage at 2.2%
- Melting point 183°C / 361°F for fast melting
- 22 AWG core for even faster soldering
- Comes in easy to use sticks, 25 in a pack, so you are ready to go right out of the box
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- Wire Wrapping Technology
- Smart Cable Management for School and Universities
- How to Remove Solder
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030