MG Chemicals No-Clean Loaded Solder
This solder will cut down on the time you need for cleaning your applications due to splatter from flux. Its special formulation will cut down the time spent cleaning, and won't expose you to harsh cleaning chemical agents.
- Meets J-STD-004 AND QQ-S-571 for quality and purity
- Standard flux core percentage at 2.2%
- Melting point 183°C / 361°F for fast melting
- 22 AWG core for even faster soldering
- Comes in easy to use sticks, 25 in a pack, so you are ready to go right out of the box
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||PACKAGE TYPE||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|MGC-4860-18G||63% tin 37% lead, 22AWG, 0.032" diameter||Pocket Pack of 25||0.6oz (18g)|
|MGC-4865-227G||63% tin 37% lead, 22AWG, 0.032" diameter||Spool||0.5 lb (227g)|
|MGC-4865-454G||63% tin 37% lead, 22AWG, 0.032" diameter||Spool||1.0 lb (454g)|
|MGC-4870-18G||60% tin 40% lead, 22AWG, 0.032" diameter||Pocket Pack of 25||0.6oz (18g)|
|MGC-4875-227G||60% tin 40% lead, 22AWG, 0.032" diameter||Spool||0.5 lb (227g)|
|MGC-4875-454G||60% tin 40% lead, 22AWG, 0.032" diameter||Spool||1.0 lb (454g)|
* Due to the lead content, this is not suitable for plumbing or any other job that might come in contact with the environment or ingestion
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- Wire Wrapping Technology
- Smart Cable Management for School and Universities
- How to Remove Solder
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!