What's special about this copper/tin solder?
- Lead-free 99.3% Tin and 0.7% Copper formula protects your personal safety as well as the environment
- Conforms to the impurity requirements of J-STD-006 and RoHS for use in Europe and California
- No-clean flux and hard, nonconductive residues will ensure a permanent, safe, and long lasting solder
- Click for More Features
This no-clean, lead-free solder was designed with tin/copper alloys as a healthier substitute for standard tin and lead solder. This lead-free solution works just as well as its leaded counterpart, but is much safer for your health and the environment.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||PACKAGE TYPE||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|MGC-4901-112G||Lead-Free Solder: 99.3% Tin, 0.7% Copper||Spool||0.25 lb (113g)|
|MGC-4901-227G||Lead-Free Solder: 99.3% Tin, 0.7% Copper||Spool||0.5 lb (227g)|
|MGC-4901-454G||Lead-Free Solder: 99.3% Tin, 0.7% Copper||Spool||1 lb (454g)|
- Constant monitoring of flux during manufacturing ensures a minimum of flux voids and irregular wire
- 21 gauge (0.032" in diameter), so it's easy to handle and use
- Hard non-conductive residues to prevent shorts in your electronic equipment
|Melting Point||227° C (441° F)|
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion||23.5|
|Electrical Resistivity||10 - 15 µohm-cm|
|Yield Strength||2180 psi|
- Lead-Free Solder MSDS (PDF)
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is RoHS?
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- How To Prevent Soldering-Related Health Hazards
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
- How to Remove Solder
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030