MG Chemicals Lead Free Solder
This no-clean, lead-free solder was designed with tin/copper alloys as a healthier substitute for standard tin and lead solder. This lead-free solution works just as well as its leaded counterpart, but is much safer for your health and the environment.
- Constant monitoring of flux during manufacturing ensures a minimum of flux voids and irregular wire
- 21 gauge (0.032" in diameter), so it's easy to handle and use
- Hard non-conductive residues to prevent shorts in your electronic equipment
|Melting Point||227° C (441° F)|
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion||23.5|
|Electrical Resistivity||10 - 15 µohm-cm|
|Yield Strength||2180 psi|
- Lead-Free Solder MSDS (PDF)
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||PACKAGE TYPE||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|MGC-4901-112G||Lead-Free Solder: 99.3% Tin, 0.7% Copper||Spool||0.25 lb (113g)|
|MGC-4901-227G||Lead-Free Solder: 99.3% Tin, 0.7% Copper||Spool||0.5 lb (227g)|
|MGC-4901-454G||Lead-Free Solder: 99.3% Tin, 0.7% Copper||Spool||1 lb (454g)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is RoHS?
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- How To Prevent Soldering-Related Health Hazards
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
- How to Remove Solder
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!