What's special about de-soldering braid?
- Oxide-free clean copper will not rust over time, and provides a better way to clean up solder
- Manufactured to leave a residue that's safe for a cleaner environment
- Static free spools, won't harm delicate electronics during use
- Click for More Features
MG Chemicals' Super Wick is ideal when components need to be removed from a circuit board because of age or faulty functioning. These wicks are essential to any jeweler, plumber, manufacturer or student performing de-soldering.
|Fine Braid Super Wick|
|No Clean Super Wick|
- Available in five different widths, for large or small soldering jobs
- More surface area per square inch, to pick up all the lead
- Leaves a residue that is environmentally friendly, for a clean conscience
- MIL-F-14256F, type ‘RMA’ and ANSI/J-STD-004 compliant for purity
|Composition||99.9% pure copper
0.1% modified rosin
|Boiling Point||1082° C (1981° F)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- UL Listing
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- How To Prevent Soldering-Related Health Hazards
- How to Remove Solder
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030