What's special about this?
- Clean fiber optic cables, connectors and tools all with a single kit that uses the most efficient tools
- Micro filtered to provide the purest alcohol solution possible
- Includes food grade bottles that let you visually inspect the solution to ensure it’s contaminate free
- Click for More Features
Failure to clean your fiber properly can cause signal problems and eventual money loss, so it’s extremely important to keep your cables, connectors and tools clean and free from contaminants.
|MGC-830-05511||Fiber Optic Cleaning Wipes, 280 wipes (refill)||5 / case||0.2 lb|
- Kit produced under ISO 9001 Register Quality System procedures to ensure a superior product
- Lockable cap to store unused alcohol safely and prevent evaporation
- RoHS compliant
Guidelines for use:
- Remove cap and induction seal from Fiber Optic Cleaner.
- Remove the dispensing pump from the lint free bag and twist it onto the cleaner bottle. If cap is in a locked position, unlock the cap by twisting it counterclockwise and flip up the lid.
- Place a wipe onto the pump and press down to wet. (If the top wipe in the box has been exposed to a dusty environment, discard this wipe and start with the next one)
- Proceed with your cleaning.
- When finished using the pump, close lid and twist the cap clockwise to lock
Note: Always have wipe over dispensing pump when using, as it is designed to spray upwards with force. Never point the open bottle towards yours or anyone else's eyes as liquid may squirt upwards.
|Package||280 wipe box|
|Quantity||5 / case|
No Manual Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
- Fiber Optic Tutorials
- Fiber Optic Testing
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030