MG Chemicals Fiber Optic Cleaning Kit
Failure to clean your fiber properly can cause signal problems and eventual money loss, so it’s extremely important to keep your cables, connectors and tools clean and free from contaminants.
- Kit produced under ISO 9001 Register Quality System procedures to ensure a superior product
- Lockable cap to store unused alcohol safely and prevent evaporation
- RoHS compliant
Guidelines for use:
- Remove cap and induction seal from Fiber Optic Cleaner.
- Remove the dispensing pump from the lint free bag and twist it onto the cleaner bottle. If cap is in a locked position, unlock the cap by twisting it counterclockwise and flip up the lid.
- Place a wipe onto the pump and press down to wet. (If the top wipe in the box has been exposed to a dusty environment, discard this wipe and start with the next one)
- Proceed with your cleaning.
- When finished using the pump, close lid and twist the cap clockwise to lock
Note: Always have wipe over dispensing pump when using, as it is designed to spray upwards with force. Never point the open bottle towards yours or anyone else's eyes as liquid may squirt upwards.
|Package||280 wipe box|
|Quantity||5 / case|
|MGC-830-05511||Fiber Optic Cleaning Wipes, 280 wipes (refill)||5 / case||0.2 lb|
No Manual Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
- Fiber Optic Tutorials
- Fiber Optic Testing
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!