What's special about these metal mounting rails?
- Comprehensive line of metal "Hat" shaped DIN rails available in various configurations to meet a wide range of mounting requirements and equipment design specifications
- Available in 1 or 2 meter lengths, so they're ideal for larger applications, but can be cut down to accommodate smaller projects
- Made of either lightweight aluminum or a zinc-galvanized strong metal alloy, to provide a long-lasting and reliable mounting platform
- Click for More Features
DIN mounting rails provide installers with a convenient and affordable mounting solution for a wide range of products. Whether you're trying to install a wire duct, circuit breaker or some electrical components, this line of quality metal DIN Rails allows you to choose the ideal location in which to mount equipment without having to worry about bulky housings or cabinet space restrictions.
|IBC-OMEGA-3AF||Metal DIN Rail with Holes||35 mm Wide x 15 mm High||6' 6.75" [2m]|
|IBC-OMEGA-3FAL1||Aluminum DIN Rail with Holes||35 mm Wide x 10 mm High||3' 3.38" [1m]|
- Available in multiple heights to accommodate a wide range of standardized equipment, with additional "G" shaped or solid DIN rails available for special order; please call our customer service toll free at 1-866-222-0030 for special order DIN rails
- Designed to meet most industry standards for mounting wire management products, circuit breakers, control equipment, and hospital-grade modules
- Prefabricated rails with eyeholes mount easily on back boards, and inside enclosures and electrical cabinets
- Rugged and reliable construction: made from quality steel or aluminum with a minimum thickness of 6 microns
- EN 60715 compliant
- RoHS complaint
|Dimensional Drawings||OMEGA-3AF Drawing (PDF)||OMEGA-3FAL1 Drawing (PDF)|
|Length||2m||6' 6.75"||1m||3' 3.38"|
|Weight||2.8 lbs||0.45 lb|
|Compliance||RoHS Compliant||RoHS Compliant|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- What is Arc Flash?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030