Metal DIN Rails For Component Mounting
DIN mounting rails provide installers with a convenient and affordable mounting solution for a wide range of products. Whether you're trying to install a wire duct, circuit breaker or some electrical components, this line of quality metal DIN Rails allows you to choose the ideal location in which to mount equipment without having to worry about bulky housings or cabinet space restrictions.
- Available in multiple heights to accommodate a wide range of standardized equipment, with additional "G" shaped or solid DIN rails available for special order; please call our customer service toll free at 1-866-222-0030 for special order DIN rails
- Designed to meet most industry standards for mounting wire management products, circuit breakers, control equipment, and hospital-grade modules
- Prefabricated rails with eyeholes mount easily on back boards, and inside enclosures and electrical cabinets
- Rugged and reliable construction: made from quality steel or aluminum with a minimum thickness of 6 microns
- EN 60715 compliant
- RoHS complaint
|Dimensional Drawings||OMEGA-3F Drawing (PDF)||OMEGA-3AF Drawing (PDF)||OMEGA-3FAL1 Drawing (PDF)|
|Length||2m||6' 6.75"||2m||6' 6.75"||1m||3' 3.38"|
|Weight||1.4 lbs||2.8 lbs||0.45 lb|
|Compliance||RoHS Compliant||RoHS Compliant||RoHS Compliant|
|IBC-OMEGA-3F||Metal DIN Rail with Holes||35 mm Wide x 7.5 mm High||6' 6.75"||2m|
|IBC-OMEGA-3AF||Metal DIN Rail with Holes||35 mm Wide x 15 mm High||6' 6.75"||2m|
|IBC-OMEGA-3FAL1||Aluminum DIN Rail with Holes||35 mm Wide x 10 mm High||3' 3.38"||1m|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- What is Arc Flash?