What's special about this metal cord cover?
- Protects your cables and cords on the floor from foot traffic, office chairs, and warehouse traffic
- Larger units are equipped with a separator that provides additional support for the cover, and helps you to keep power and data cables separate
- Composed of 2 pieces, a base and cover so cables can be installed or removed without having to disconnect the ends, or feed large connectors through the channel
- Click for More Features
The metal cable shield provides you with nearly crush-proof protection for your cords, cables and hoses. The low-profile design & sturdy Aluminum Alloy 6063 construction come together to create a cord protector that can be used in a wide variety of environments from offices to warehouses.
Please Note: Due to the manufacturing process and material, the covers may not be smooth and have scratches and/or dents
|PART #||# OF CHANNELS||OVERALL||CHANNEL||LOAD CAPACITY||PRICE|
|ED-CSX-MET-8||2||59"||4.44"||1"||3.25"||400 lbs||Temp. Out of Stock|
- Low profile design allows chairs, carts, and strollers to roll over cables
- Available in 5 sizes to accommodate a wide range of applications
- Can be cut down to shorter lengths using a Sawzall® or similar cutting tool
- Lightweight for easy handling and installation
- Can be used for both permanent or temporary applications
- Compact size makes storage and transport easy
- Perfect 59" length for full coverage across doorways or hallways
|PART #||Number of Channels||Overall Dimensions||Channel Dimensions||Load Capacity||PRICE|
|Length||Width||Channel Width||Channel Height|
|ED-CSX-MET-8||2||59"||4.44"||3.25"||1"||400 lbs||Temp. Out of Stock|
No Manuals Available.
RELATED ARTICLES -
I might be able to use this product (Part #ED-CSX-MET-3) in a project, but I need to know how the top fits onto the bottom. Does it have to be slid into place, or can it be installed in a top down fashion? What keeps the cover in place once installed? Thanks
- Thank you for your question. These tops slide onto the bottom, they cannot be "popped" into place and this system is also what keeps them in place once installed.
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030