What's special about these metal grommets?
- Allows you to route your cables through your desk and keep them close at hand
- Equipped with a brush panel to keep your cables from dropping behind your desk or all the way through the grommet
- Overlapping edge holds grommet in place and covers any rough edges in your desk for a finished look
- Available in various color finishes to match or complement your desk or décor
- Click for More Features
These die cast grommets provide a decorative and functional cover for your desk wire holes, and are outfitted with a brush to hold your wires and cables in place and prevent them from dropping behind or under your desk once disconnected.
|PART #||BORE HOLE||DEPTH||OVERALL DIMENSIONS||COLOR||PRICE|
|HC-6837||2-3/8" (60.325 mm)||7/8” (22.225 mm)||Round Grommet
3-1/4" (82.5mm) diameter
|HC-6850||3" (76.2 mm)||7/8” (22.225 mm)||Round Grommet
3-1/4" (82.5mm) diameter
|Black, Satin Aluminum, Brushed Chrome, Polished Chrome, Polished Brass, Antique Brass|
|HC-6895||4-2/5" (111.76 mm) Square||1-1/16” (26.9875 mm)||Square Grommet
|Black, Satin Aluminum|
|HC-6891||9 1/3” x 3 9/10” (2370.66 mm x 99.06 mm)||9/16” (14.2875 mm)||Rectangular Grommet
9-15/32” x 3-15/16" (240mm x 100mm)
- Installs easily into both desk holes or retrofit cutouts created with hole saw or sawzall
- Equipped with a screw hole to permanently affix the grommet to your desk or furniture for OEM installs, or loss prevention during moves
- Made of die cast metal for added strength
- Comes in 4 sizes and 3" shapes to fit your preferences:
- 2-3/8" and 3 round
- Adjustable locking top so you are able to use as much or as little of the brush areas as needed
- Available in 4 to 6 colors to match just about any design
- Ideal for standard cords and computer cables
- 4.25" square design works perfectly for a larger volume of cables
- Equipped with a hinged top to allow even more cables to pass through
- Ideal for use with higher volume cables and desks with multiple monitors
- 9-15/32" x 3-15/16" (240mm x 100mm) size will fit multiple cables and is perfect for areas with a very high volume of cables or multiple peripheral devices
- Hinged top allows for a greater number of cables to pass through at one time
- Made in the USA
|PART #||BORE HOLE||DEPTH||OVERALL DIMENSIONS||PRICE|
|HC-6837||2-3/8" (60.325 mm)||7/8” (22.225 mm)||3-1/4 (82.5mm) diameter|
|HC-6850||3"(76.2 mm)||7/8” (22.225 mm)||3-1/4 (82.5mm) diameter|
|HC-6895||4-2/5” (111mm) Square||1-1/16” (26.9875 mm)||4-5/8” - (117.475 mm) Square|
|HC-6891||9 1/3” x 3 9/10” (237mm x 99mm)||9/16”(14.2875 mm)||9-15/32” x 3 15/16" (240.506 mm x 100.013 mm)|
No Manuals Available.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Hole Saw FAQs
- Safety Guide for Conference Room Power Distribution
- Tips for Convention Cable Management
- Hiding Cables in a Computer Lab
hi, im just curious about the size of the lip? just want to know how much play I have with the cutout. thanks
- Thank you for your question. The lip will be different depending on which grommet you are looking at, however, the play room is probably between 1/4" and 3/8".
hi, do you have any distributor/reseller here in the philippines? thanks
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030