MaxCell Inflatable Termination Bags for Conduit
This easily installed, cost-effective inflatable bag system allows you to complete your Maxcell Innerduct installation and know that your work is secure from damage from environmental factors. The inflatable seal creates a watertight stop that will help to protect your investment and prevent you from having to constantly replace your cables due to damage.
- An effective system for preventing water, mud, debris or animal from entering conduit and compromising the integrity of your cabling connection
- Perfect for terminating MaxCell in building entrances, vaults, or other areas This three step process consists of:
- Inflation Bags (One bag per termination required) - Available for 3", 4", 5", and 6" conduits
- Inflation Tool (Reusable)
- CO2 Gas Cartridge
- One gas cartridge will typically fill two bags, but the number of cables and the aggregate ODs of cable can increase or decrease the fill rate.
|Part #||Description||For Use||Price|
|MX-CITB3||Inflatable Termination Bag for a 3" Conduit||in 3" OD conduits|
|MX-CITB4||Inflatable Termination Bag for a 4" Conduit||in 4" OD conduits|
|MX-CITB5||Inflatable Termination Bag for a 5" Conduit||in 5" OD conduits|
|MX-CITB6||Inflatable Termination Bag for a 6" Conduit||in 6" OD conduits|
|MX-CITT||Inflatable Termination Tool||with all MaxCell terminations (used with MX-CIGC)|
|MX-CIGC||MaxCell CO2 Gas Cartridge||with all MaxCell terminations (used with MX-CITT)|
|MX-CITB3||Inflatable Termination Bag for a 3" Conduit||0.5 lb|
|MX-CITB4||Inflatable Termination Bag for a 4" Conduit||0.5 lb|
|MX-CITB5||Inflatable Termination Bag for a 5" Conduit||0.6 lb|
|MX-CITB6||Inflatable Termination Bag for a 6" Conduit||0.7 lb|
|MX-CITT||Inflatable Termination Tool
(requires gas cartridge MX-CIGC)
|MX-CIGC||MaxCell CO2 Gas Cartridge (pack of 10)||2.0 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- MaxCell Installation Instructions (PDF)
- MaxCell Application Guide (PDF)
- MaxCell Technical Manual (PDF)
- MaxCell Innerduct - Recommended Knots (PDF)
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- Using Cat5e and Cat6 Patch Cords
- Why Should I Use ‘Low Smoke Zero Halogen’ Cables?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!