What's special about this MaxCell termination kit?
- Made specifically to create a watertight seal, and to protect your vital cabling from environmental damage
- Wraps around the already placed MaxCell and outside plant cables, then inflates to terminate the conduit end
- Easily removable and replaceable if there are changes or maintenance to be done in the future
- Click for More Features
This easily installed, cost-effective inflatable bag system allows you to complete your Maxcell Innerduct installation and know that your work is secure from damage from environmental factors. The inflatable seal creates a watertight stop that will help to protect your investment and prevent you from having to constantly replace your cables due to damage.
|MX-CITB3||Inflatable Termination Bag for a 3" Conduit||0.5 lb|
|MX-CITB4||Inflatable Termination Bag for a 4" Conduit||0.5 lb|
|MX-CITB5||Inflatable Termination Bag for a 5" Conduit||0.6 lb|
|MX-CITB6||Inflatable Termination Bag for a 6" Conduit||0.7 lb|
|MX-CITT||Inflatable Termination Tool
(requires gas cartridge MX-CIGC)
|MX-CIGC||MaxCell CO2 Gas Cartridge (pack of 10)||2.0 lbs|
- An effective system for preventing water, mud, debris or animal from entering conduit and compromising the integrity of your cabling connection
- Perfect for terminating MaxCell in building entrances, vaults, or other areas This three step process consists of:
- Inflation Bags (One bag per termination required) - Available for 3", 4", 5", and 6" conduits
- Inflation Tool (Reusable)
- CO2 Gas Cartridge
- One gas cartridge will typically fill two bags, but the number of cables and the aggregate ODs of cable can increase or decrease the fill rate.
|Part #||Description||For Use||Price|
|MX-CITB3||Inflatable Termination Bag for a 3" Conduit||in 3" OD conduits|
|MX-CITB4||Inflatable Termination Bag for a 4" Conduit||in 4" OD conduits|
|MX-CITB5||Inflatable Termination Bag for a 5" Conduit||in 5" OD conduits|
|MX-CITB6||Inflatable Termination Bag for a 6" Conduit||in 6" OD conduits|
|MX-CITT||Inflatable Termination Tool||with all MaxCell terminations (used with MX-CIGC)|
|MX-CIGC||MaxCell CO2 Gas Cartridge||with all MaxCell terminations (used with MX-CITT)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- MaxCell Installation Instructions (PDF)
- MaxCell Application Guide (PDF)
- MaxCell Technical Manual (PDF)
- MaxCell Innerduct - Recommended Knots (PDF)
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- Using Cat5e and Cat6 Patch Cords
- Why Should I Use ‘Low Smoke Zero Halogen’ Cables?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030