What's special about this converter?
- Allows you to transform your television into a large screen monitor for your photos, home movies or PC games
- If your computer isn’t equipped with a TV-Out connector, this converter has a VGA port to TV built right in
- Simple to use: just set preferences and adjust, thanks to the onscreen display and front-mount control panel
- Click for More Features
This PC to TV converter allows you to display PC signals on any TV or projector that uses standard RCA connectors. Connection is simple; use the included VGA cable, connect the box's VGA input to your computer's VGA port, then connect it to your television, projector or other viewing device via an S-Video or RCA Cable.
|ICI-150095||Manhattan PC to TV Converter
Includes: PC TV Converter, RCA video, USB and VGA cables, and User Manual
|4" L x 2.25" W x 1" H||0.18 lb|
- Passive power means this handy device requires no bulky external plug-in power or adapter, and can be used anywhere
- Enables you to surf the net while watching your television screen – no more squinting at fine print
- Now notebook computer owners are able to connect and enjoy the benefits of a laptop on a larger screen
- Small and highly portable; installs in moments with plug and play functionality, as it requires no software or drivers
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- An input DB15 (VGA) port and composite video (RCA), S-video and HD15 (VGA) output ports make it compatible with almost any video system
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
- PC TV Converter
- RCA video (45", 114cm), USB (45", 114cm) and VGA (36", 92cm) cables
- User Manual
|Resolution Supported||640 x 480 (up to 85 Hz)
800 x 600 (up to 85 Hz)
1024 x 768 (up to 75 Hz)
|Input Port||DB15 (VGA)|
|Output Ports||Composite video (RCA), S-video and HD15 (VGA)|
|Front Panel Controls||Zoom, Menu and on-screen display directional controls|
|Image Controls||Horizontal and vertical size, brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, sharpness and on-screen display background|
|Size||4" L x 2.25" W x 1" H (10 x 6 x 3 cm)|
|Weight||0.18 lb (0.082 kg)|
|NTSC or PAL support with composite video or S-video input|
|No driver or operating system requirements; compatible with Windows and Mac computers|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is the Difference Between USB and FireWire?
- Productivity on the Go: Retractable Ethernet Cable
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030