What's special about Magnespot?
- Used to locate and properly place holes through walls or ceiling
- Helps to eliminate wall damage due to misplaced holes
- Reduces time and overall labor costs on the jobsite
- Click for More Features
Magnespot is a great tool for installers or home theater enthusiasts who want to avoid misplacing holes in walls and ceilings. Using a simple two-step process, the Magnespot is designed to reduce job completion time while increasing performance.
|MGP-MS800||7"W x 3.5"H x 2"D||0.35 lb.
All you have to do is figure out where you want to make the insertion into your wall or ceiling, then place the marker there; next, simply turn and point the finder to locate the marker on the other side. This process takes all the guessing out of making holes in your structure and prevents unsightly and costly mistakes.
- Very simple, easy to use concept
- Perfect for speaker and lighting installations
- Locates the magnetic marker up to a distance of 3" or more
- Reusable adhesive included to eliminate pin hole marks
Works by detecting the strong magnetic field of the marker
|Finder Tool||Reference point marker|
|Dimensions:||5.5"L x 0.75"W||1.5"L x 0.75"W|
|Weight:||0.05 lb.||0.075 lb.|
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- Setting up Fiber Optics Technology
- The Growth and Increased Need for Residential Network Installations
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- Cool Gadget Roundup: The Top 8 Gifts for Dad