What's special about these hydrogen detectors?
- Monitors for potential buildup of hydrogen gas for early warning and prevention of hazardous and unsafe conditions
- Reduces energy costs when combined with a ventilation control panel or energy management system, by limiting exhaust fan activation to only the times when gas is detected
- Long life, solid-state sensor provides reliable service for up to 7-10 years
- Click for More Features
Hydrogen gas buildup caused from burning fuel or a leak in a coolant line can become a highly dangerous situation if not contained or detected in time. When mixed with enough air, hydrogen becomes a highly flammable diatomic gas that can ignite easily with just a spark, causing an almost invisible flame that can easily harm anyone or anything it comes into contact with. More
|3M-HD-11||Macurco Hydrogen Gas Detector with Low LEL Alarm Relay||4.5" L x 5" W x 1.625" D||1 lb|
Using a Macurco™ Hydrogen Gas Detector will allow you to monitor storage rooms and/or facilities that house forklifts, golf carts, backup power supplies, and battery charging stations for hazardous hydrogen gas buildup. When the gas level reaches around 10% of the lowest amount of gas needed for a fire, the Macurco gas detector will automatically trigger your early warning or alarm system, giving time for building evacuations and containment.
- HD-11 is a low voltage SPDT relay output hydrogen gas detector designed to be paired with a third party ventilation and detection control panel
- Alarm relay is factory set to activate at 10% of the Lower Explosive Level (LEL) of hydrogen gas, to provide ample time for finding and containing the gas leak
- Mounts in a standard 4 x 4 electrical box or flat on a wall for fast and easy installation
- Made in the USA
|Size||4.5" L x 5" W x 1.625"D|
|Voltage||12 to 24 VAC or VDC|
|Current||60 mA @ 24V, 30 mA @ 12V|
|Relay Rating||0.2 Amp, 3 VA|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 150° F|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Maintain Smoke Alarms
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030