Macurco™ Hydrogen Gas Detectors
Hydrogen gas buildup caused from burning fuel or a leak in a coolant line can become a highly dangerous situation if not contained or detected in time. When mixed with enough air, hydrogen becomes a highly flammable diatomic gas that can ignite easily with just a spark, causing an almost invisible flame that can easily harm anyone or anything it comes into contact with. More
Using a Macurco™ Hydrogen Gas Detector will allow you to monitor storage rooms and/or facilities that house forklifts, golf carts, backup power supplies, and battery charging stations for hazardous hydrogen gas buildup. When the gas level reaches around 10% of the lowest amount of gas needed for a fire, the Macurco gas detector will automatically trigger your early warning or alarm system, giving time for building evacuations and containment.
- HD-11 is a low voltage SPDT relay output hydrogen gas detector designed to be paired with a third party ventilation and detection control panel
- Alarm relay is factory set to activate at 10% of the Lower Explosive Level (LEL) of hydrogen gas, to provide ample time for finding and containing the gas leak
- Mounts in a standard 4 x 4 electrical box or flat on a wall for fast and easy installation
- Made in the USA
|Size||4.5" L x 5" W x 1.625"D|
|Voltage||12 to 24 VAC or VDC|
|Current||60 mA @ 24V, 30 mA @ 12V|
|Relay Rating||0.2 Amp, 3 VA|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 150° F|
|3M-HD-11||Macurco Hydrogen Gas Detector with Low LEL Alarm Relay||4.5" L x 5" W x 1.625" D||1 lb|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Maintain Smoke Alarms
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!