What's special about this CO detector?
- Provides early warning detection of highly toxic carbon monoxide gas, and is designed to be connected to a UL listed alarm panel for enhanced protection and audible alerting of CO detection in commercial/residential applications
- Innovative slim design extends less than a 1/2" from your wall, providing you with protection while seamlessly blending in with your room's preexisting décor
- UL listed and tested to ensure accurate, reliable, and safe operation
- Click for More Features
Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas that, if left unchecked, can cause serious health risks, and can potentially be fatal. Transient buildup of CO gas can happen very easily in small residential homes, be it from a vent pipe vibrating loose from a dryer, furnace, or water heater, or poor ventilation in your garage while the car is running. These are just a couple of harmful situations where CO gas can quickly build up and go undetected until it's too late.
|3M-CM-E1||Slim Macurco™ Carbon Monoxide Detector||3-1/8" W x 5-1/8" L x 1-1/2" D||1 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
By installing a Macurco™ CM-E1 Carbon Monoxide Detector in your home or office building, you will give everyone the peace of mind that they are protected and won't be caught unaware of the danger. Unlike other CO detectors that are bulky and unsightly, the ultra slim and sleek white housing of the CM-E1 blends in seamlessly with your preexisting light switches and receptacles, providing you with maximum protection without sacrificing your home's design elements.
- Detects carbon monoxide at 30 ppm to help avoid costly false alarms
- Mounts to any 1-1/2” deep single gang electrical box, and features a snap-in wire harness for fast and easy installation
- Microcomputer controlled to provide automatic operation and internal diagnostics
- Internal buzzer produces repeating loud tone bursts or buzzes when alarm is triggered, and chirps when sensor is faulty or malfunctioning
- Test & reset switch conducts internal tests and actuates alarm relay
- 9 to 32 Volt input provides compatible installation with almost any security and/or fire alarm systems
- Visual display indicates the operation status of the unit:
- Green: indicates the device is operating properly
- Flashing Amber: indicates the device may be faulty or there maybe trouble, contact you installer or 3M tech support
- Red: indicates Danger! Move to fresh air (hazardous condition is present)
- N.O. or N.C. SPST alarm relay and N.C. SPST trouble relay to connect to alarm control panels
- UL 2075 Listed
- Meets NFPA® 720-2009 standard
|Current (normal/alarm)||15 mA / 35 mA @ 9-32V|
|Size||3 1/8" W x 5 1/8" L x 1 1/2" D|
|Alarm Relay||SPST, 100 mA, 40 VDC|
|Trouble Relay||SPST, 100 mA, 40 VDC|
|Buzzer Rating||85 dBA at 10 ft|
|Shipping Weight||1 lbs|
|Operating Temperature Range||40° to 100° F|
|Alarm Setting||Per UL 2034|
|UL Listed||UL Standard 2075|
|Designed for use with a UL Listed alarm control panel. (May be used with a UL Listed Class 2 Power Supply.)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Maintain Smoke Alarms
- Smoke Alarm Roundup
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Design
- Provides Little Fire Protection
Comments about 3M-Macurco CM E1 Slim Carbon Monoxide Detector With Buzzer:
was alittle confused on what to do with the extra wires( i had 4 in my unit that went out). When i called Macurco the tech guys was awesome. It took me less than 5 min to install once i spoke to him.
- Primary use: