What's special about these wireless lighting controls?
- Syncs with other Lutron Wireless controls to turn off lights without running additional wires or drilling any holes in your walls
- Ceiling mounted to provide 360° motion detection, so motion is sensed before you actually step fully into a room
- Equipped with PIR and Lutron XCT™ technologies to detect heat and subtle motion in an area and respond accordingly
- Click for More Features
Lutron’s Radio Powr Savr™ Wireless Sensors are the perfect solution for easily and quickly setting up an occupancy sensor in any room. The innovative design provides 360° motion detection, unlike wall-mounted models that provide 180° detection and require you to walk past them to activate. For your convenience, they are available in 2 models: an occupancy sensor to turn the lights on or off, or vacancy sensor to turn the lights off once the room is vacant.
The Lutron Radio Powr Savr™ Wireless Sensors are out of stock,
but you can still buy some accessories at a discounted price
|LU-MA-R||Lutron Maestro Wireless 120V Multilocation Companion Dimmer||White|
- Compatible with Maestro Wireless and Pico controls to create a complete wireless lighting system
- Transmits information about the occupancy of a room to your wireless lighting controls to execute commands to turn lights on or off
- Saves energy by turning lights off in rooms where no one is present
- Equipped with 10 year batteries so no additional power supply is needed
- Allows you to adjust sensitivity settings in the room so that even someone typing on a keyboard can be detected
- Up to 3 sensors can be added to a large room, to extend coverage area
- Each sensor can sync with up to 10 compatible devices for dimming and switching in multiple lighting zones
- Equipped with 3 settings:
- Auto-On Low-Light/Auto-Off
Vacancy Model (LU-LRF2-VCRB-P-WH):
- Meets CA Title 24 requirements for power
- Time out feature provides 15 minutes of occupancy sensing in the event that lights are turned off accidentally by the sensor
- Ideal for homes where pets may trigger the lighting unnecessarily
Portions of the Sensor can be hidden with the included Label Sheet
|Ceiling Height||Max. Room Dimensions for Complete Floor Coverage||Square Feet|
|8 ft (2.4 m)||18 x 18 ft (5.5 x 5.5 m)||324 ft² (30.2 m²)|
|9 ft (2.7 m)||20 x 20 ft (6.1 x 6.1 m)||400 ft² (37.2 m²)|
|10 ft (3.0 m)||22 x 22 ft (6.7 x 6.7 m)||484 ft² (44.9 m²)|
|12 ft (3.7 m)||26 x 26 ft (7.9 x 7.9 m)||676 ft² (62.4 m²)|
|Standards||FCC, IC, CA Title 24 requirements|
|Temperature||32° - 104° F (0° - 40° C)
For Indoor Use only
|Operating Voltage||3 V|
|Operating Current||20 µA nominal|
|Battery||Requires two CR 123 Lithium batteries
10 year battery life design
|Timout Options||5 Minutes
15 Minutes *
|Sensitivity Options||High Activity
Low Activity *
|Auto-On Options (Occupancy Version Only)||Always * - sensor turns lights ON and OFF automatically
Low Light - sensor utrns lights ON automatically only in low ambient light conditions; sensor turns lights OFF automatically
Disable - lights must be turned ON manually from dimming or switching device; sensor turns lights OFF automatically
* - default settings
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
Drop Ceiling (Compressed Fiber Ceiling Tile):
The ceiling tile mounting wire is provided for both temporary and permanent mounting of the sensor to ceiling tiles. It is designed to allow temporary mounting, testing, and repositioning (if necessary) of the sensor without damaging a ceiling tile. Once the sensor's final position has been chosen, the mounting wire should be twisted to lock the sensor in place permanently.
Solid Ceiling (Drywall, Plaster, Concrete, or Wood):
Temporary mounting: Two 3M™ Command™ adhesive strips are provided for temporarily mounting and testing the sensor. These strips are designed for easy, damage-free removal and are not reusable.
Permanent mounting: Screws and anchors provided to mount sensor.
- 5 Bright Ideas for Updating Your Home Lighting
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- History of Lutron
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts