What's special about this wireless remote?
- Allows you to control your lighting from up to 30 ft away
- Requires no wire runs or drilling, for easy setup and overall labor savings on your installation
- Syncs with up to 10 Maestro® Wireless Controls or Radio Powr Savr™ Occupancy Sensors for a complete wireless lighting system
- Click for More Features
Lutron's Pico™ Wireless Remote adds flexibility and further ease of use to your wireless lighting system. The lightweight remote control allows you to raise, lower, or turn off lights, as well as to recall a favorite setting at any time from up to 30 ft away.
For all Lutron products there is a 25% restocking fee on all returns
|LU-MRF2-3BRL-L||Pico™ Wireless Controller||Black|
|LU-L-PED1||Single Pedestal for Pico™ Wireless Controller||Black, White|
|LU-L-PED2||Double Pedestal for Pico™ Wireless Controller||Black, White|
Please Call (866) 222-0030 For Additional Color Options
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
NOTE: Not all options may be represented.
- Several mounting options available, including:
- Visor Clip: allows you to adjust lighting before entering a dark home for added security
- Wall Mount: keeps your control at a handy locale and mimics a traditional keypad when used with a Claro Wallplate
- Table Top: for easy access to light controls from a desk, nightstand, or coffee table
- Simple design and easy to read buttons for ease of use
- Powered by a CR2032 3V battery, and requires no external power source
- NOTE: Do NOT mix MRF and MRF2 lighting control products within the same system. They are not compatible.
- (1) Pico Wireless Control
- (1) Preinstalled CR2032 battery
- (1) Visor Clip and Backplate
- (1) Wall Mount Back Backplate and (4) mounting screws
- (1) Blank Backplate
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Installation Manual (PDF) (11MB)
- Mounting Templates (PDF)
- Lutron Maestro Wireless Control Set up Brochure (PDF)
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- 5 Things That Home Design Shows Don't Always Tell You
- History of Lutron
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030