What's special about this plug-in light dimmer?
- Incorporates Maestro advanced energy saving features into a user friendly plug-in device, to provide a standard incandescent lamp with multilevel dimming capabilities
- Integral microprocessor communicates with up to 10 wireless Maestro products, occupancy sensors, and/or Pico™ controllers, to provide the user with complete control over lighting from anywhere in the room
- Light levels can be fine-tuned to the match the mood or ambiance of other lights in the room
- Click for More Features
Being able to dim a room's lighting is a great way to create the perfect mood for any occasion. But this goal can easily be thwarted by the limitation of the room's lamps, especially when you can't get them to align with the feel you're trying to create.
For all Lutron products there is a 25% restocking fee on all returns
|LU-MRF2-3LD||Plug-in Lamp Dimmer for Wireless Control||4.69" H x 2.94" W x 0.94" D||Black|
The Maestro® Wireless Lamp Dimmer from Lutron® offers the user a stylish and easy-to-install solution for dimming standard incandescent / halogen lamps, while connecting them to a wireless controller for complete convenience.
- Not for use with fluorescent light bulbs
- Lights fade up or down by simply tapping the rocker once; tap twice to make lights go immediately to full ON
- 20 second fade-to-off feature provides a delayed reaction that allows the user to safely exit the room before it goesdark
- Green LED indicator light displays current light level, and serves as a night light for easy location in the dark
- Six-foot cord length allows unit to be placed in a convenient and easy-to-reach location
- Power failure memory retains the light level that the lamp is set to when power is lost, and returns to that exact setting when power is restored
- UL listed
- CSA certified
- FCC approved, and complies with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules
- Industry Canada Certified
|Operating voltage:||120 V~ 60 Hz|
|Ambient operating temperature:||32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C), 0%-90% humidity, non-condensing|
|CSA Certified:||C22.2 #184.1|
|FCC Approved:||Complies with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules|
|System Communications and Capacity|
|Maestro Wireless local controls must be located within 60 ft (18 m) line of sight or 30 ft (9 m) through walls, of a ceiling mount occupancy/ vacancy sensor|
|Maestro Wireless local controls must be located within 100 ft (30 m) line of sight or 30 ft (9 m) through walls, of a Pico wireless control|
|Load Type and Capacity|
|Part #||Voltage||Load Type||Minimum Load||Maximum Load|
|LU-MRF2-3LD*||120 V~||Halogen / Incandescent||10 W||300 W|
|*Dimmer Load Type: RF Lamp Dimmers are designed for use with permanently installed incandescent or tungsten halogen only. Do not install dimmers to control receptacles or motor-operated appliances.|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Spend Money to Save Money: Smart Investments That Will Help You Survive the Recession
- 5 Bright Ideas for Updating Your Home Lighting
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Home Safety Checklist
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts