What's special about this dual application fan and light control?
- Combines the modern capabilities of a Maestro dimmer and a Maestro fan control into one stylish, space saving control
- 7 quiet fan speeds to provide you with your ideal level of comfort, as well as noise control
- Large range of Claro® wall plates are available for matching preexisting décor or wall color
- Click for More Features
The Maestro® Fan and Light control switch by Lutron is the perfect solution for adding a modern touch to your home or office lighting system while combining two separate controls into one easy-to-use wall control.
For all Lutron products there is a 25% restocking fee on all returns
|Companion Fan and Light Control|
|LU-MA-ALFQ35||Maestro Companion Fan/Light Control||2.94"W x 4.69"H x 1.75"D||0.20 lb||White|
* Use up to a maximum of two companion wall-mount fan and light controls for multi-location control
Please Call (866) 222-0030 For Additional Color Options
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
NOTE: Not all options may be represented.
The controls works independently from one another, allowing you to find that perfect balance between comfort and visibility. With the Maestro dimmer, you can create the perfect mood by adjusting your lights ambiance to just the right level, while the fan control keeps your fan running at the desired speed to keep air circulation and comfort at their max.
- Easy to use rocker style switch adjusts the light level to your desired brightness
- Lights fade up and down smoothly, allowing your eyes to properly adjust to the changing ight levels
- Companion controls are available for controlling both your fan and light level from up to 3 additional locations
- Works with virtually all preexisting wiring, making this fan and light control ideal for new and retrofit installations
- Control uses a fan canopy module to integrate and enhance your fan's capabilities (included)
- Lutron Dimmer Dimensions
- Lutron Maestro Dimmers, Fan Controls, Timer Switches Specifications
- Lutron Maestro Controls Manual
|Power:||120V~ 60Hz, 277V~ 60Hz|
|Operating Temperature:||32° to 104° F (0° to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature:||32° to 185°F (0° to 85°C)|
|Relative Humidity:||90% non-condensing (maximum)|
|CSA:||C22.2 #184.1, C22.2 #156|
|Dimensions:||2.94" W x 4.69" H x 1.75" D|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Maestro Brochure (PDF)
- Maestro Fan Brochure (PDF)
- Installation of Fan and Light Control on Single Location (PDF)
- Installation of Fan and Light Control on Multi Location (PDF)
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- Spend Money to Save Money: Smart Investments That Will Help You Survive the Recession
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
- History of Lutron
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030