What's special about these dual lighting controls?
- Combines all the functions of two Maestro™ controls into the space of a single unit
- Adds a modern touch to any home or office, and are the perfect solution for replacing old style stacked switches commonly found in kitchens and bathrooms
- Single unit design is great for retrofit applications where extra lighting zones are required but the size of the wallbox doesn't need to be increased
- Click for More Features
Maestro dual application controls by Lutron eliminate the old style and cluttered look of stacked wall switches by combining 2 separate controls into a single unit. These dual function, designer-style wall controls allow you to double up and eliminate extra switches.
For all Lutron products there is a 25% restocking fee on all returns
*Matching wall plate sold separately
|LU-MA-L3L3||300W/300W Dual Dimmer||1||2.94"W x 4.69"H x 1.75"D||0.2 lb.||White|
|LU-MA-L3S25||300W Dimmer/2.5A Switch and Tap Switch||1||2.94"W x 4.69"H x 1.75"D||0.2 lb.||White|
|LU-MA-L3T251||300W Dimmer/2.5A Switch and Timer Switch||1||2.94"W x 4.69"H x 1.75"D||0.2 lb.||White|
Please Call (866) 222-0030 For Additional Color Options
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
NOTE: Not all options may be represented.
These controls add a touch of style to your rooms, which will impress friends and neighbors. The soft glow of LED indicator lights serves as a guiding beacon for locating switches in the dark, and lets you know the preset level of your lights.
- 3 configurations are available to suit various needs and preferences
- Easy to use rocker style switch on the dimmer adjusts the light level to your desired brightness
- Dimmer fades the light up and down smoothly, allowing your eyes to properly adjust to the changing light levels
- No neutral wire is required for safe and easy installation
- Matching wall plate sold separately
Maestro Dual Dimmer
- Combines all the capabilities of 2 Maestro dimmers in the space of 1 control
Dimmer and Switch
- Switch can be used to control incandescent, magnetic or electronic low voltage, or non-dimmable fluorescent lights; as well as exhaust or ceiling fans
Dimmer and Countdown Timer
- Use timer with exhaust fans in bathrooms to eliminate moisture, and reduce mold and mildew
- Timer can be set to operate fan or second light for 5 to 60 minutes before turning off automatically
- Timer LEDs indicate time remaining before turn-off
- Dimmer LEDs show preset light level when light is off
- Lutron Dimmer Dimensions
- Lutron Maestro Dimmers, Fan Controls, Timer Switches Specifications
- Lutron Maestro Controls Manual
|Dimensions:||2.94"W x 4.69"H x 1.75"D|
|Power:||120V~ 60Hz, 277V~ 60Hz|
|Operating Temperature:||32° to 104° F (0° to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature:||32° to 185°F (0° to 85°C)|
|Relative Humidity:||90% non-condensing (maximum)|
- Maestro Brochure (PDF)
- LU-MA-L3L3 Installation Manual (PDF)
- LU-MA-L3S25 Installation Manual (PDF)
- LU-MA-L3T251 Installation Manual (PDF)
- APM Programming Manual (PDF)
- Lutron's Guide to Dimmer Low-Voltage Lighting (PDF)
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- 5 Things That Home Design Shows Don't Always Tell You
- History of Lutron
- The History of Energy Star
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
My electrician used one of these space saving switches when I had a recessed light installed over the shower along with a room fan. I was worried that I would be fumbling with a huge light switch and turning the wrong things on and off. But this switch is sleek AND practical. I love it just as much as the light and the fan.