Maestro® Dual Application Dimmers and Light Controls by Lutron
Maestro dual application controls by Lutron eliminate the old style and cluttered look of stacked wall switches by combining 2 separate controls into a single unit. These dual function, designer-style wall controls allow you to double up and eliminate extra switches.
These controls add a touch of style to your rooms, which will impress friends and neighbors. The soft glow of LED indicator lights serves as a guiding beacon for locating switches in the dark, and lets you know the preset level of your lights.
- 3 configurations are available to suit various needs and preferences
- Easy to use rocker style switch on the dimmer adjusts the light level to your desired brightness
- Dimmer fades the light up and down smoothly, allowing your eyes to properly adjust to the changing light levels
- No neutral wire is required for safe and easy installation
- Matching wall plate sold separately
Maestro Dual Dimmer
- Combines all the capabilities of 2 Maestro dimmers in the space of 1 control
Dimmer and Switch
- Switch can be used to control incandescent, magnetic or electronic low voltage, or non-dimmable fluorescent lights; as well as exhaust or ceiling fans
Dimmer and Countdown Timer
- Use timer with exhaust fans in bathrooms to eliminate moisture, and reduce mold and mildew
- Timer can be set to operate fan or second light for 5 to 60 minutes before turning off automatically
- Timer LEDs indicate time remaining before turn-off
- Dimmer LEDs show preset light level when light is off
- Lutron Dimmer Dimensions
- Lutron Maestro Dimmers, Fan Controls, Timer Switches Specifications
- Lutron Maestro Controls Manual
|Dimensions:||2.94"W x 4.69"H x 1.75"D|
|Power:||120V~ 60Hz, 277V~ 60Hz|
|Operating Temperature:||32° to 104° F (0° to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature:||32° to 185°F (0° to 85°C)|
|Relative Humidity:||90% non-condensing (maximum)|
For all Lutron products there is a 25% restocking fee on all returns
*Matching wall plate sold separately
|LU-MA-L3L3||300W/300W Dual Dimmer||1||2.94"W x 4.69"H x 1.75"D||0.2 lb.||White|
|LU-MA-L3S25||300W Dimmer/2.5A Switch and Tap Switch||1||2.94"W x 4.69"H x 1.75"D||0.2 lb.||White|
|LU-MA-L3T251||300W Dimmer/2.5A Switch and Timer Switch||1||2.94"W x 4.69"H x 1.75"D||0.2 lb.||White|
Please Call (866) 222-0030 For Additional Color Options
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
NOTE: Not all options may be represented.
- Maestro Brochure (PDF)
- LU-MA-L3L3 Installation Manual (PDF)
- LU-MA-L3S25 Installation Manual (PDF)
- LU-MA-L3T251 Installation Manual (PDF)
- APM Programming Manual (PDF)
- Lutron's Guide to Dimmer Low-Voltage Lighting (PDF)
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- 5 Things That Home Design Shows Don't Always Tell You
- History of Lutron
- The History of Energy Star
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
My electrician used one of these space saving switches when I had a recessed light installed over the shower along with a room fan. I was worried that I would be fumbling with a huge light switch and turning the wrong things on and off. But this switch is sleek AND practical. I love it just as much as the light and the fan.
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!