What's special about these light dimmers?
- Large, stylish paddle switch turns lights on or off quickly every time
- Features a small slide dimmer for creating the perfect ambiance
- Easy to locate in the dark with built-in soft glow night light
- Click for More Features
DIVA® light dimmers by Lutron bring you the high-end look of today's modern lighting without the expensive cost. You can create the perfect effect for each room while enhancing your decor with the DIVA's unique and stylish look. If you have children or are just sick of fumbling around in the dark until you find the light, the DIVA's soft glow night light will help comfort your little ones or provide a guiding beacon so you can easy locate the switch even in the middle of the night.
Please Call (866) 222-0030 For Additional Color Options
For all Lutron products there is a 25% restocking fee on all returns
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||WATTS / VOLTS||COLOR||PRICE|
|Incandescent / Halogen Lighting|
|LU-DV-600P||DIVA Preset Dimmer; Single Pole, Gloss Finish||600W||White, Ivory|
|LU-DVSC-600P||DIVA Preset Dimmer; Single Pole, Satin Finish||600W||Midnight|
|LU-DV-10P||DIVA Preset Dimmer; Single Pole, Gloss Finish||1000W||White|
|LU-DV-603P||DIVA Preset 3-Way Dimmer; Single Pole, Gloss Finish||600W||White, Ivory|
|Electronic Low-Voltage Lighting *|
|LU-DVELV-300P||DIVA Preset Single-Pole Dimmer, Gloss Finish||300W||White, Ivory|
|LU-DVSCELV-300P||DIVA Preset 3-Way Single-Pole, Satin Finish||300W||Midnight|
|Magnetic Low-Voltage Lighting **|
|LU-DVLV-600P||DIVA Preset Single-Pole Dimmer; Gloss Finish||450W / 600VA||Ivory|
* Electronic low-voltage products require neutral wire connection
** Suggested maximum lighting load for magnetic low-voltage dimming is 450W for 600VA products, and 800W for 1000VA products to allow for transformer losses
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
NOTE: Not all options may be represented.
- Incandescent/halogen, magnetic low-voltage, or electronic low voltage models available to accommodate your lamp, track, or recessed lighting needs
- Large range of Claro® wall plates are available for matching preexisting décor or wall color
- Use with standard 3-way switches for an easy and economical installation
- Built in power-failure memory restores your lights to the same level they were at before power was lost
- Single-pole or 3-way models available for fast and easy installation in any home or office
- Matching Wall Plate Sold Separately
|Overall Dimensions||2.94" W x 4.69" H x 1.31" D (75mm x 119mm x 33mm)|
|Power||120V - 60Hz, 277V - 60Hz|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)|
|Ratings / Compliances||UL 1472
CSA C22.2 #184.1
ASTM E 308-99
NOM ANCE 003-SCFI
- Incandescent/Halogen Installation Manual (PDF) English/Espanol
- Electronic Low-Voltage 3-Way Installation Manual (PDF) English/Espanol
- Electronic Low-Voltage Single-Pole Installation Manual (PDF) English/Espanol
- Magnetic Low-Voltage Installation Manual (PDF) English/Espanol
- DIVA Wiring Diagrams (PDF)
- Lutron's Guide to Dimmer Low-Voltage Lighting (PDF)
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- 5 Things That Home Design Shows Don't Always Tell You
- History of Lutron
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030