What's special about these wire pushing/pulling rods?
- At only .162” in diameter, these rods will easily pass through any hole 3/8” or larger with wire or cable attached (pass through hole will vary on wire gauge)
- Fluorescent green color for greater visibility and back reflection in dark areas
- Incredibly flexible; will retain its straight memory to go back to its original form
- Click for More Features
|PART #||LENGTH||SHIPPING DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|Fiberglass Fluorescent Wire Pusher Specifications|
|LSDI-GR2||2'||26"L x 2"W x 2"D||0.040 lb.|
|LSDI-GR3||3'||36"L x 2"W x 2"D||0.060 lb.|
|LSDI-GR4||4'||49"L x 2"W x 2"D||0.075 lb.|
|LSDI-GR5||5'||60"L x 2"W x 2"D||0.105 lb.|
|LSDI-GR6||6'||77"L x 2"W x 2"D||0.115 lb.|
These simple fiberglass blanks are predrilled and ground flat on one end to hold the wire while it passes easily through holes, insulation, or other obstacles.
- Available in 5 different lengths for close-quarters or long distance applications
- End is predrilled to hold most small AWG wire
- Flat-ground end for easy penetration and wire pushing
- Made from FiberFuse™ fiberglass to be incredibly strong and durable
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
|Material:||FiberFuse™ Fiberglass||FiberFuse™ Fiberglass||FiberFuse™ Fiberglass||FiberFuse™ Fiberglass||FiberFuse™ Fiberglass|
|Color:||Fluorescent Green||Fluorescent Green||Fluorescent Green||Fluorescent Green||Fluorescent Green|
|Tips:||Fiberglass/Flat Ground||Fiberglass/Flat Ground||Fiberglass/Flat Ground||Fiberglass/Flat Ground||Fiberglass/Flat Ground|
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- Hole Saw FAQ's
- CableOrganizer.com’s Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030