LSDI Fiberglass Push Rods
These simple fiberglass blanks are predrilled and ground flat on one end to hold the wire while it passes easily through holes, insulation, or other obstacles.
- Available in 5 different lengths for close-quarters or long distance applications
- End is predrilled to hold most small AWG wire
- Flat-ground end for easy penetration and wire pushing
- Made from FiberFuse™ fiberglass to be incredibly strong and durable
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
|Material:||FiberFuse™ Fiberglass||FiberFuse™ Fiberglass||FiberFuse™ Fiberglass||FiberFuse™ Fiberglass||FiberFuse™ Fiberglass|
|Color:||Fluorescent Green||Fluorescent Green||Fluorescent Green||Fluorescent Green||Fluorescent Green|
|Tips:||Fiberglass/Flat Ground||Fiberglass/Flat Ground||Fiberglass/Flat Ground||Fiberglass/Flat Ground||Fiberglass/Flat Ground|
|PART #||LENGTH||SHIPPING DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|Fiberglass Fluorescent Wire Pusher Specifications|
|LSDI-GR2||2'||26"L x 2"W x 2"D||0.040 lb.|
|LSDI-GR3||3'||36"L x 2"W x 2"D||0.060 lb.|
|LSDI-GR4||4'||49"L x 2"W x 2"D||0.075 lb.|
|LSDI-GR5||5'||60"L x 2"W x 2"D||0.105 lb.|
|LSDI-GR6||6'||77"L x 2"W x 2"D||0.115 lb.|
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- Hole Saw FAQ's
- CableOrganizer.com’s Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!