LSDI Creep-Zitâ„¢ Pro 36' Kit
The Creep-Zit line of push/pull rods are sought after by professional installers because of their superior rod strength, flexibility and durability. Additionally, the FiberFuse rods are able to retain their shape while you are working. Although they are not the least expensive rods on the market, the fact that they will not splinter and can be connected for extra length makes them well worth the price.
Incredibly strong threaded connectors ensure your rods, once connected, will not come apart in the middle of a job.
- Includes 1 6' glow in the dark rod to help you to see in darkened spaces
- Smooth finish allows you to work without gloves for greater maneuverability and accuracy
- Professional kit is fast and easy to work with to save both time and money on the jobsite
- Equipped with an assortment of accessory tips to accommodate your specific job needs
- Includes 6' Fish-Tailz™ flexible mesh pull sock:
- Acts as a wirepuller and pull line all in one to pull any combination of wires/cables up to 5/16" bundle size through holes without pre-stripping, staggering, or taping wire
- Constructed of an advanced non-conductive flexible mesh material
- Friction jacket on sock prevents any snagging on holes and bends, and provides superior performance compared to the metal wire cages
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
- 5 FiberFuse™ 6' push/pull rods with male and female threaded connector ends.
- Luminous FiberFuse™ 6' push/pull rod with male and female threaded connector ends
- 6' Fish-Tailz™ 1/8" diameter mesh pull sock
- Glow in the dark whisk with threaded tip
- Female bull nose threaded connector tip
- 12" Ball chain threaded connector tip
- Clear square plastic tube to store it all
|Pieces included in kit:||(5) FiberFuse™ 6' push/pull rods
(1) FiberFuse™ Luminous 6' push/pull rod
(1) 6' Fish-Tailz™ 1/8"D mesh pull sock
(1) Glow in the dark whisk with threaded tip
(1) Female bull nose threaded connector tip
(1) 12" Ball chain threaded connector tip
|Length when tubes are combined:||36'|
|Shipping Dimensions:||1.25" x 1.25" x 78"L square tube|
|Shipping weight:||11 lbs.|
|LSDI-81-000||1.25"sq. x 78"L||11 lbs|
- Best Practices for Klein Speedway® Flat-Steel Fish Tape
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- The Top 5 Reasons to Choose Powerflor©
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!