What's special about this soldering kit?
LSDI’s complete Portasol soldering kit provides a convenient soldering solution that ensures proper signal integrity in wire connectors and other electrical applications. This soldering iron from Portasol uses an efficient butane-fueled catalytic heating system that concentrates the heat at the soldering tip for effective and accurate soldering.
* NOTE: Because the butane canisters are under pressure, they are not allowed to ship via any air transportation.
Can only be shipped in the continental US and Canada.
|LSDI-PSK1||Portasol Complete Soldering Kit*
Includes: 7" butane solder wand w/ replacement flints; 2.4mm tip; 4.8mm tip; 3oz canister of ultra pure premium Zippo butane; 1oz of 60/40 solder; convenient storage case w/ belt loo
can ONLY ship UPS ground whithin the 48 contiguous states
|Accessories and Replacement Parts|
|LSDI-PSB||1.9 oz Zippo Butane Refill*||0.17 lb|
|LSDI-PST3||1.2mm (1/32") Fine Tip||0.03 lb|
|LSDI-PST1||2.4mm (3/32") Standard Tip||0.03 lb|
|LSDI-PST2||4.8mm (3/16") Long Tip||0.03 lb|
|LSDI-PS0||Portasol Solder Iron||0.14 lb|
- Built-in igniter for quick ignition allows you to start soldering almost immediately
- No complicated electrical interface or annoying wires to deal with
- Compact for easy storage in tool boxes or tool bags
- Bright orange housing allows you to easily locate and avoid contact with the tip
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
|Soldering Device||7" butane wand with replacement flints|
|Tips||2.4mm tip (standard) and 4.8mm tip (longer)|
|Solder Type||60/40 solder - 1oz|
|Heat Settings||Adjustable (10 to 60 watts)|
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- Wire Wrapping Technology
- How To Prevent Soldering-Related Health Hazards
- How to Remove Solder
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
- How to Terminate Braided Sleeving
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030