Emergency Exit and Lighting Wire Guards
Steel Wire Grid Covers can be installed over flush mounted devices such as exit signs, emergency lighting units, controls and more. The simple design of the wire guards help protect from damage, theft or tampering by unauthorized persons. Perfect for use in warehouses, gymnasiums, public buildings or anywhere that large groups of people come into close proximity with emergency equipment and signage.
- Easily cut the wire guard down to a smaller size using steel cutters or cable tray cutters
- Customize the length per your application by connecting two trays with splice connectors
- Simple, clean design does not interfere with or change the functionality of the devices it is installed over
|PART #||FOR USE WITH||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|MOR-73095||Emergency Lights , Exit Lights and Cast Aluminum Exit Lights||15" (381mm)||13.5" (342.9 mm)||6" (152.4 mm)||1.4 lb|
|MOR-73096||Combo Emergency/Exit Lights||30" (762mm)||13.5" (342.9 mm)||6" (152.4 mm)||2.8 lb|
|MOR-73095||Emergency Lights, Exit Lights and Cast Aluminum Exit Lights||1.4 lb|
|MOR-73096||Combo Emergency/Exit Lights||2.8 lb|
No Manuals Avaiable.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Organizing Bedroom Cables: Transform Clutter Nightmares into Sweet Dreams
- How to Maintain Smoke Alarms
- Smoke Alarm Roundup
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!