Leviton Bridging Clips
If outside cable pairs are terminated on left-hand clips and station equipment wire is terminated on right-hand clips, then connections can be quickly made or eliminated by simply inserting or removing these bridging clips. They can also be used on other products that use 66 Clips.
- Can be removed and reused countless times, without breaking or bending
- Made from high-grade material to withstand the roughest environments
- 50 per pack: plenty to last a long time
- Can be used on other products that use 66 clips, like 110 blocks
|Quantity per Pack||50|
|Use on||Split M blocks, 110 blocks|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||QUANTITY||PRICE / pack|
|LE-40067-BC||Leviton Bridging Clips (SA-1)
HOW-TO CORNER -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- How to Safely Use & Care for Klein Insulated Tools
- UL Listing
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!