What's special about these clips?
- Ease of use: simply press onto the two center slots in a row of Split M blocks for fast installation
- Made of tin-plated phosphor bronze alloy to provide long-term conductivity even in the most hostile environments
- Instead of jumper cables, use bridging clips for a neat and clean look
- Click for More Features
If outside cable pairs are terminated on left-hand clips and station equipment wire is terminated on right-hand clips, then connections can be quickly made or eliminated by simply inserting or removing these bridging clips. They can also be used on other products that use 66 Clips.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||QUANTITY||PRICE / pack|
|LE-40067-BC||Leviton Bridging Clips (SA-1)
- Can be removed and reused countless times, without breaking or bending
- Made from high-grade material to withstand the roughest environments
- 50 per pack: plenty to last a long time
- Can be used on other products that use 66 clips, like 110 blocks
|Quantity per Pack||50|
|Use on||Split M blocks, 110 blocks|
HOW-TO CORNER -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- How to Safely Use & Care for Klein Insulated Tools
- UL Listing
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030