What's special about this wiring block?
- Accepts 22 to 26 AWG wire for different phone or communications applications
- Constructed of high impact, fire retardant UL 94V-0 plastic to meet code
- Three remaining slots in each row can be used for cross-connects
- Click for More Features
With Leviton's 25-pair M Block, you can quickly interconnect voice and data applications in a multiple-connection office building or apartment complex.
|LE-40066-M25||M Block: 25-pair (66M1-25)||10" H x 3-5/16" W x 1-3/16" D|
- Compact design for limited space
- Phosphor bronze quick-connecting, insulation-displacing 66-clips for durability and longevity
- Includes 50 rows of clips, 25 on each side, to assist with a neat installation
- Incoming cable pairs' "tips" and "rings" are connected by terminating "tip" on the leftmost slot of one row, and "ring" on the leftmost slot of the row
- Wide range of punch down tools sold separately to conveniently attach the wires to the block
|Material||UL 94 V-0 plastic|
|Number of Clips||50 rows, 25 per side|
|Wire Gauge||22 to 26 AWG|
HOW-TO CORNER -
RELATED ARTICLES -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030