What's special about these RF light switches?
- Designer style push pad complements your preexisting décor and blends seamlessly with Vizia + dimmers and fan controls
- Versatile design can be used in single pole, 3-way, or up to 10 multi-location applications with compatible companion switches or dimmers
- Installs easily into a single-gang 18 cubic-inch wallbox or larger, and is compatible with Decora Plus™ screwless and Decora® standard wallplates
- Click for More Features
Leviton® Vizia RF+™ light switches are designed to give the user designer quality lighting with the option to turn power on/off locally or remotely with a Z-Wave certified controller. Available in two loads, 5A for incandescent only lighting, or 15A for incandescent, fluorescent, electronic low voltage, and magnetic low voltage lighting.
|Single-Pole / Multi-Location Switch|
|LE-VRS05||5A||1.75" W x 4.13" H x 1.4" D||0.4 lb||White, Ivory, Almond Kit or
White, Ivory, Light Almond Kit
|Multi-Location Companion Switch|
|LE-VRCS1||N/A||1.75" W x 4.13" H x 1.4" D||0.4 lb||White, Ivory, Almond Kit or
White, Ivory, Light Almond Kit
Click here to view Decora® Nylon Wallplates & Decora® Plus Screwless Snap-On Wallplates
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
NOTE: Not all options may be represented.
- Green LED light illuminates when power is off for easy location in dark rooms or hallways
- High-gloss finish and quality construction complements a wide variety styles while providing you with consistent form factor, excellent ergonomic traits and precision feel
- Responds to Vizia RF + Controllers as well as Z-Wave® certified controllers from other manufacturers
- RFI filtering for radio, audio and video equipment provides you with full wireless control without experiencing interference or inconsistent performance
- ESD protection to IEC 1000 4-2 Level 4 to protect against damage and memory loss due to static discharges
- Transient surge protection to IEC Level 4
- UL required air gap switch is concealed during normal operation, and is accessible without removing the wallplate
- Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B
- NOM Certified 057
- CSA Certified File Number 152105
- UL Listed File Number E66800
- 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty
|Style Name||Vizia RF +||Vizia RF +|
|Type||Digital / Z-Wave 900MHz||Digital / Z-Wave 900MHz|
|Switch Type||Single-Pole, 3-Way or More Applications||Single-Pole, 3-Way or More Applications|
|Load Rating||5 Amp||15 Amp|
|Voltage||120 Volt AC 60 Hz||120 Volt AC 60 Hz|
|Light||LED Locator||LED Locator and Brightness Display|
|Protection||Radio/TV Filter||Radio/TV Filter|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited||5 Year Limited|
|UL||File Number E66800||File Number E66800|
|CSA||File Number 152105||File Number 152105|
|FCC||Part 15, Class B||Part 15, Class B|
|IEC 1000 4-2||Level 4||Level 4|
|Magnetic Low-Voltage||N/A||1800VA / 1440W|
|Motor||N/A||1/2 Horse Power|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Vizia RF+ Switches VRS05 Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vizia RF+ Switches VRS15 Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vizia RF+ Dimmers VRCS1 Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vizia RF+ Switches Specifications (PDF)
- Vizia RF+ Dimmers Brochure (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 5 Bright Ideas for Updating Your Home Lighting
- Home Safety Checklist
- Spend Money to Save Money: Smart Investments That Will Help You Survive the Recession
- Smoke Alarm Roundup
- Harold Leviton: Electrical Industry Innovator and Icon
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030