What's special about this patch panel?
- Organizes your patch cables and consumes no horizontal rack space
- Can mount on the back rail of the cabinet, to a ladder tray or wall, or even under a floor
- Supports both copper and fiber connectors
- QuickPort style supports up to 12 ports per panel
- Adapter-plate style supports up to 2 Opt-X Adapter plates per panel
- Can share a mounting location and hardware with existing equipment servers
Leviton's verstatile VertiGO Zero-U Patch Panel consumes no rack spaces, making it the perfect solution for copper and fiber connectivity in small enclosures and cramped telecom closets. Ideal for data center server and equipment cabinets, the VertiGO panel improves cable and patch cord organization in high-density applications.
|Quickport 12-Port Zero-U|
|LE-49280-QP0||Quickport Patch Panel, panel only||0.5 lb|
|LE-49280-QP3||Quickport Patch Panel with 3" Cable Channel||0.5 lb|
|LE-49280-QP6||Quickport Patch Panel with 6" Cable Channel||0.5 lb|
|Opt-X Adapter Plate Zero-U|
|LE-49280-AP0||Opt-X Patch Panel, panel only||0.5 lb|
|LE-49280-AP3||Opt-X Patch Panel with 3" Cable Channel||0.5 lb|
|LE-49280-AP6||Opt-X Patch Panel with 6" Cable Channel||0.5 lb|
Accommodating and Manageable
Leviton's VertiGO patch panel takes up zero horizontal rack space, mounting vertically in the back of the cabinet. It also stacks in a cabinet, mounts under a raised floor, or installs in a ladder tray or directly onto a wall. VertiGO provides easy access to connectivity, improves airflow, simplifies cable routing, and allows more space to manage active equipment. Optional cable channels are available in two sizes, to improve cable routing and reduce cable congestion. Quickport® and Opt-X® adapter plate compatibility enables a wide range of category-rated copper, audio/video and fiber connectivity.
|Dimension of Patch Panel|
|Click to Enlarge 49280-QP0|
|Dimensions of Patch Panel with 3" Cable Channel||Dimensions of 6" Cable Channel|
|Click to Enlarge 49280-QP3||Click to Enlarge 49280-AP6|
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- What's the Difference Between Cat6 and Cat6a?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare Your Rack System Installation
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030